Introduction

Hello.

Im new to this community. Kinda new ive been here a couple of month. But never said anything. So hello everyone.
Here is a little about my self. Couple of my favorite anime i watched/completed seasons.

Black clover.
Inuyasha.
Naruto.
Demon slayer.
Yuyu haka show.

6 Likes

Welcome to the community @AkikoSilva. That’s an odd selection of anime. You got some old/classics in there and some new ones. Really hope you enjoy being here and no better time to be part of the community then the beginning of the year

6 Likes

Thank you for the welcome. But how is my selection of anime odd^^?

3 Likes

Nice to have you here Akiko :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you thank you. @Tamkama much appreciateed :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

@AkikoSilva welcome to the community, here’s hoping you have fun here and feel you belong. We ALL like something in common here… … … ANIME :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Welcome again :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

@Hestia25 thank you for that welcome! Much appreciated :grinning: all tho i e only listed a few ive watched.

3 Likes

No worries. We can start deciding what age you are and genre you like and go from there🤗

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @AkikoSilva , I see you are mainly into Shonen anime. Have you considered other genres of anime? Or is Shonen the only type you like?

I’m mainly into Isekai, Fantasy, Slice of Life, and Monster Girls myself. As for Shonen, I’m a huge fan of everything Dragon Ball, and Loved Yu Yu Hakusho. I see the first season of Demon Slayer and it was decent, but I’m not a huge fan of the trend of current crybaby MC’s in shonen anime.

2 Likes

I dont really have much of a general type of genres. Ive watch a wide range of anime. Dragon ball z to harem types of anime to slice of life type anime.

3 Likes

My list of anime doesnt primarily have shonen type, as for isekai. Ive seen a few and enjoy🙂

Kano suba.
Skullten knight.
Another world with my smartphone.
Im sure theres a couple more ive seen, i just cant thing of there names at the moment. Sorry.

Monster girls ive only seen one. And that being monster museum.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community! :beers:

4 Likes

Welcome to the community! :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Welcome to our community. Be wary of @MageHeart . He will try to corrupt you into thinking Akeno is the only worthy waifu.

3 Likes

Fx Networks Lies GIF by What We Do in the Shadows
Whoa whoa lets slow that brain train down. Lets be honest here worthy to Me :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Akeno really :rofl: thank you for the welcome along with the heads up, much appreciated bjt i lean to another character from that show.

2 Likes

The Office Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

4 Likes

It’s not slander when it’s truth.

LONG LIVE QUEEN ALBEDO!

2 Likes

Whoa that wasfast!? Whered you come from :rofl:
Speak the name and you shall appear huh.

2 Likes

My summon word was spoken

2 Likes