Introduction

Hello world! Im exited to join this community, and talk to others.

5 Likes

Pixel Smile GIF
Welcomee🙌🏽

5 Likes

Let me just go print Hello World into VS code real quick :rofl:

Welcome

3 Likes

Welcome!

2 Likes

Hello @Asilvaria !
Welcome to the madness, I mean TOB community!

Which one, C#, C, C++, Java, Js, jsp, Cobalt, etc.?

Don’t tell me, vsb Lol :sweat_smile: just don’t exe, please :pray:t4:

4 Likes

I’m a Python main brother. Python, Java, JavaScript, and a bit of classic C they taught me a bit in college. Was certainly an experience, although I mainly just use Python nowadays if I ever need something done :heart:

Did you hear about that exploit that affected a bunch of Unix systems few days ago?

Funniest part though is that my first year programming course had us print Hello world and convert it into an executable, we ditched that concept after week one and went straight to IntelliJ and NetBeans IDEs :rofl:

5 Likes

Welcome! It’s fun here, it’s the second year I’m participating btw. Hope you will have fun too!

3 Likes

Thats the goal. :blush:

4 Likes

Welcome @Asilvaria, enjoy the show!! haha

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @Asilvaria

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @Asilvaria :tada:

3 Likes

I was told to make yourself confident with which ever language, always write out “Hello World”.

Hello everyone

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @SuperNerd64

3 Likes

I didn’t go through Python, I was scared of the bite :rofl:
With all seriousness, I went through with all those standards before the renaissance of 2010s programming.
Barely saw Python, and java had been my Achilles up to date.

About that UNIX, no I have not read or heard it. It’s been so crazy at work that the last thing I want to see is a computer Lol :man_technologist:t4: IT problems :sweat_smile:
However, I’m intrigued on why their are focusing on UNIX systems. They really want some damage, like really bleed systems. Bad bad mojo out there.

And now you know why they don’t want exe, right?! Lmao
We used Jgrasp and Eclipse, but earlier than that, it was Visual Basic … that was something. :melting_face:

3 Likes

Calculating Figure It Out GIF
Me not understanding a thing​:sob::sob::face_in_clouds:

5 Likes

Welcome to the group!

4 Likes

Same :rofl: think my brain just exploded haha

6 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes