Is there any popular anime you didn't like and why?

Naruto and 7 deadly sins are 2 animes I can’t stand…

In general, I think It’s just because I just can’t connect with the MCs, especially noisy males and needy females… … Inuyasha, for example :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh and… when I was younger I was a little frustrated that there were so many sailor scouts and each friend of mine had a favorite senshi and I didn’t like any of them

4 Likes

There’s A LOT of really popular animes that I don’t like. One Piece, Naruto, Dragon Ball, Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure, My Hero Academia, Attack On Titan… those are only a few. They just never got my attention.

6 Likes

Welcome to the community @gallhound

4 Likes

NARuto!
He’s a big ol cry baby. Wah wah friendship wah wah. I just summed the whole show up in one sentence. The fillers are just horrible, o know fillers are bad but that show took the prize. I know some of you will not like this but hey I tried. I really did. Don’t hate me.

4 Likes

I started watching naruto as my kids watched it. I had to find the episodes online. At some point, I started watching it without them, and that was it. The first 30 episodes were just such pain, but things changed for me afterward.

5 Likes

RWBY+ for me it’s the artwork and the holes in the story line, to many side stories that never get touched

6 Likes

For me it is Jo Jo, didn’t like the style or the story.

7 Likes

welcome @garywells13

4 Likes

@garywells13 Welcome to the Otaku Fam :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Welcome to the Community! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Welcome to the community @garywells13
Yup that’s another one

5 Likes

welcome @garywells13 !! Same here… I tried to watch JoJo because of the amount of memes, but I don’t know… maybe it’s just not for me…

5 Likes

No it’s not just you, lol. I could t get into it. I give it shot several times just like I did for Naruto. It’s just blah​:face_vomiting::face_vomiting:.

5 Likes

I’m glad I’m not the only one.

4 Likes

Do t worry your not, there’s more just do t want to be persecuted lol

4 Likes

I was digging Naruto very much back in college but it was very difficult to download the new episodes (this was before Netlix or any other streaming services) and it was the only way to watch it. I lost track of the series and have only had the chance to rewatch it recently, but it doesn’t grab my attention as much as it did back then.

4 Likes

I couldn’t stand the protagonists. Hated Jonathon from day 1, kinda liked Joseph for a few episodes then got sick of him, dropped the whole show, and never looked back.

5 Likes

I can’t say I blame you.

3 Likes

Interspecies Reviewers. It was a very mediocre ecchi series that honestly would’ve been better if they just crossed the line and made it a hentai instead of playing some back and forth with the line.

4 Likes

Yeah I agree with you on that. Just commit.

3 Likes