January Box Already???

I just received an Otaku Box but i didn’t get the notification that my new box ship! This is the earliest I’ve ever got my box!!! Did shipping dates change???

2 Likes

Not complaining, and perfect timing as I’m road tripping to a colder locale right now.

I’m just tired of my order sitting in New Jersey for a week and then all of a sudden in my mailbox the next day…

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure it is since it has items I haven’t revive before and another 1/9 figure. Don’t want to give anything away just yet cause spoilers… but I’m pretty sure it’s the January box.

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure it’s January’s box. Dec box had waifu card# 36 and this box has card # 37. I’m glad I got it sooner than expected. Just surprised since i usually get my box about 10 days after it ships. I’m in California, by the way.

4 Likes

I hope everyone gets theirs early too! I was pleasantly surprised and wondered if i missed the new shipping dates memo.

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s exactly what i thought too!!! Hmmmm… now I’m wondering if it was shipped to me by mistake. Either way, pleasantly surprised.

For anyone interested, I’ll post a pic of the prize figure on Instagram (@Metallman) and Twitter (@MetallmanX) later today.

4 Likes

I got the same box

4 Likes

Just got my box in today.

3 Likes

you are not alone

4 Likes

I got mine today as well. They must have pushed them out early because of the Chinese New Year.

4 Likes

RIGHT, I had completely forgotten about Chinese new year and my friend had just told me

3 Likes

Only draw back about getting it this early is it will probably be March before I get another.

4 Likes

I was wondering about this! I got mine yesterday!! :scream:

3 Likes

Hey do t forget about the Chinese new year.

2 Likes

Lol look how you did that. Lol. That just hit me….

2 Likes

Surprised Nicolas Cage GIF ah yes thank good sir lol

2 Likes

The Goonies Sloth GIF
Was looking for a “rocky road” one but couldn’t find it. Lol.

3 Likes

Yup. Never really liked it till I got older and really appreciated it

2 Likes

Just got mine… love the soy sauce tray :partying_face:

4 Likes

i got mine early as well but now i am at a loss because i have bad memory and can’t remember who is the character on the benie. i recognize them, but i can’t remember the name of the character, or the series😞.

3 Likes