Just got this months box

How do you remove Albedo’s top? I tried looking and i can’t figure it out.

4 Likes

Welcome @MotokoKusanagi9 .

Dunno. Haven’t gotten my box yet. I live in a hick city in the West Texas desert, so I’m usually a few days behind the world.

2 Likes

Now there’s a subscriber with priorities :joy:

But seriously, I wish some of these figures weren’t so cryptic.

3 Likes

We just got it and trying to figure it out too since it seams the top is full around the figure

3 Likes

I’m not too sure if it’s possible because the back of albedos bra definitely has some straps locking it in. Tried taking the wings out to inspect but they are pretty nudged in there so I didn’t bother. Also sorry for the rough treatment albedo :sob:

Tough spot to get a good picture but you can see some of the straps somewhat in the back.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

2 Likes

Says it’s removable in the advertisement.

3 Likes

C-4. nodding sagely

2 Likes

First of all, welcome to the community @MotokoKusanagi9 & @SlasherWaifu hope you both enjoy your stay!

Now then, on to the topic at hand. I didn’t remember seeing any advertising saying the top was removeable, but just in case I did a quick search and found this…

So I guess it really was advertised with a removable top. I just got my box yesterday and I’ll say the figure is really nice looking! Looks just like the pictures!

The main thing I remember seeing in the advertising was the pantyhose being real.
But if the top is removable, I bet its like the top that was on Nami and Bikini Rias. Which means the only way to remove the top would be to cut the straps, which means no putting the top back on afterwards.

I wouldn’t recommend it, unless you have two figures. Technically that advertising is right as it did not say anything about putting the top back on after removal.

4 Likes

Welcome to the community :+1:

3 Likes

It can be removed, but it’s problematic. I would not suggest removing it at all.

Bra strings should be moved over her shoulders and then it can go down. But these are thin, so it’s easy to damage them.

6 Likes

Welcome to the community, @MotokoKusanagi9 @SlasherWaifu! I thought it could not be removed and was about to joke about “process it with a chisel”, but taking into account Asuna’s comment, the chisel is the solution :joy:

3 Likes

If it is so problematic, which seems to be the case for many of these figures with removable tops. Maybe a snap on design should be implemented for future figures with this removable top feature with the R&D team, either that or drop the feature all together for future figures. I personally am not a fan and prefer to keep the tops on the figure, as I usually display them in common areas in my home. So much extra work and money goes into this design that most people won’t notice or even attempt.

This is just one monkeys opinion…so take it with a grain of salt.

3 Likes

I have a couple from other sources with the snap on tops. They are sketchy.

2 Likes

Got mine in the mail today, beat all to hell. Fixing to open it and check for damage.

2 Likes

The Thorn Princess hangy-thingy was slightly bent, but I’m giving that away anyway, so no biggie. Albedo’s box was all stove in, but she came through OK.

In answer to an earlier question, no, all my fishnets were in place, although, she does have a small run on her butt, not visible from the front.

I did manage to get one bra strap over a shoulder to drop the bra enough to show ONE nip, but that’s it. To remove it, I would have to cut the straps–which I am not planning on doing.

4 Likes

@MotokoKusanagi9
gently pulling the straps over her shoulders (with finesse) will get you the results…

10 Likes

Nice :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I’ll just leave mine as is, like I said this has to be one of the best Albedo Figures to date! I love this one!

I’m so glad to see the figures get the improvements they needed as the last two figures Albedo and Chisato where major quality control improvements over the Bikini Rias, Maid Rias, and EsDeath issues. from the advertisements the Miia figure for April looks like it will be Great as well!

6 Likes

yeah, you would see the quality improvements month by month

3 Likes