Legendary lounge?

Does anyone know what the legendary lounge is used for?

3 Likes

Where folk who have become legendary subscribers hang out and loaf.

4 Likes

To talk about the meaning of life :innocent:

3 Likes

Forty-two.

3 Likes

It’s just a benefit for members who have been subscribed for over a year

5 Likes

@Tamkama i am a legendary subscriber, can I make posts in the legendary lounge? My posts keep getting removed in the legendary lounge.

3 Likes

I want to make posts in he legendary lounge as I am a legendary subscriber, why am I unable to make posts in the legendary lounge?

3 Likes

Hungry Animation GIF by SLOTHILDA
Loaf you say

2 Likes

I don’t think you weren’t allowed, you just posted an introduction and you were told that it belonged in the introduction thread.

4 Likes

Oh, my bad

4 Likes

Welcome to the Community!
I’m waiting to become a legendary subscriber, it’s even almost a year since I’m here on the forum, not just with the Otaku Box

5 Likes

What do we do there?

I Dont Know Max Greenfield GIF by CBS

2 Likes

Stick around and find out.

2 Likes

Yea i mean things get weird, those 3 weirdos be stalking around lately

2 Likes

Random goblin sighting.

3 Likes

i mean everyday you have gotten me closer and closer into this goblin fetish…

1 Like

Good morning everyone, hope you all had a good sleep, what we all have planned today? is there where we go now for the Legandary Lounge?

2 Likes

Screw it lol gif wont work im dead tired lol

3 Likes

Jumping Wake Up GIF by Brimstone (The Grindhouse Radio, Hound Comics)

Time to grind out Ff14.

2 Likes

The whole female Goblin thing is really just a new phenomenon. Truth be told, according to the original creation/legend, all goblins are born male. It’s the reason they kidnap human women and -redacted- them, it how they reproduce and the true part of the goblin lifestyle.

Then again goblin’s aren’t real creatures and are part of legend, so people can draw and great them however they want.

3 Likes