Missing box

I paid for my Box on may 21. And I have not received it when I try to track it it says unable to find

2 Likes

Welcome @Biomist666. Did you contact support@theotakubox.com?

3 Likes

Welcome @Biomist666 :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:
You can always contact support@theotakubox.com

3 Likes

Welcome @Biomist666
Along with the support links the others have, I have other information too.
Since you paid on May 21st, that would be the payment for June 1st- 7th which means it ships out June 24th which means it should be arriving any day now.

4 Likes

Welcome to the Community @Biomist666 . Boxe billed from the 21th was shipped on the 28th of the month. It should arrive in 2 to 3 weeks, depending on where you live globally. If it is unable to tract, you can contact support@theotakubox.com Liz will help you out with this issue.

3 Likes

Could someone help me, and tell me what was in junes box please. Cause I got a box but I think it’s mays, and not junes. What was in this one I got in short order was the medpack, and flask, etc. so if someone can tell me I would appreciate it

3 Likes

I found images of the new boxes on the website https://theotakubox.com/.

4 Likes

Ah Okies so it was junes box I got and may is missing in action. Atleast the email I got said it’ll be send out a replacement on the 24th

4 Likes

Same problem. Ordered mine June 12th and it has been in “partially fullfilled” for about two weeks. No response to emails or text. I have no problem trashing a company on every forum and board I can find if I get ripped off. Not a threat, just a fact.

3 Likes

This seems to be a problem. I don’t know if it is chronic or temporary but doesn’t speak well of the company.

3 Likes

You email at support@theotakubox.com?

3 Likes

Yes I did. Got an autoreply.

3 Likes

Ok. She will reply.

3 Likes

Great to hear that. Hope the May box replacement will arrive soon :liz_bongo:

3 Likes