Mobile game which you spent or spend endless time on 😃😍🤫

Which mobile game takes most of your time or you have played in past endlessly :smiley:
It will be lovely to try them.

5 Likes

Genshin Impact - I have to find everything there is. That is one of the reasons I’ve removed it so many times and then reinstalled it. To much time spent there :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Good old Minesweeper

7 Likes

If 3DS games count, Pokémon Y…many hundreds of hours logged there

5 Likes

Currently it’s Azur Lane, I’m a sucker for all the boat girls, mostly Iron Blood though. Then I play Bleach Brave Souls, mainly just to get all the characters I like.
I’m also slowly getting more I to NIKKE, it’s not like a lot of the other mobile gotcha games. You can literally play on your own time/speed. But the gotcha percentage is just horrible. Just like Bleach.

5 Likes

I am gonna try this for sure. :smiley:

5 Likes

I highly recommend Azur Lane. Let me know if you get it I’ll add you to my guild. Lol there I ly two of us.

4 Likes

Hungry shark: evolution :smiley:

5 Likes

Oh wow I member when it first came out. I probably dumped a good $100 into that game.

3 Likes

Almost every game I install XDD, Redhead redemption, MLP, a Stardew valley like game and an otome game I can’t recall the names… I just can’t stop XDDD

5 Likes

Oh man talk about addicting. I don’t even want to know how much I dropped in that damn game. Such a waste lol. I was young so forgive forget my younger me

5 Likes

I’m enoying Goddess of Victory: Nikke right now. Good story, with some humor throughout. A bunch of the voice actressses I follow announced their roles and I don’t really have games on the phone so figured “might as well”…

6 Likes

Same here i played that game since it came out and each day for hours now not as much. I occasionally play it but i dont put the time in i did

6 Likes

Yo you got to add me…
Somwhere
My I . D is 00137516

5 Likes

What game lol. Azur lane? NIKKE? Bleach?

3 Likes

Added you.

4 Likes

Added you good sir.

3 Likes

Azure lane

4 Likes

Ok cool I’ll add you here in a bit. What’s your username?

3 Likes

I spent quite some time with Injustice: GAO. I aimed to get as far as possible without spending a single penny and I hate how much time I spent with it in retrospect. The whole game is incredibly repetitive and getting a good card and leveling it up took so much time that I just felt I could be doing something better with my time. Also it was nearly impossible to get the best gear and exclusive characters and the content was so extensive I felt it was impossible to catch up.

The second game would have to be Street Fighter IV. This game is a infinitely more satisfying as there is a clear sense of progression in it: The more you practice the better you get at it and your victories are based on your ability and not the items you have. It took me a while to get used to touch controls but once I did they felt quite natural and sometimes even easier than with a regular controller. This game gathered quite the community in its time and you can actually find some great matches in youtube.

Third game would have to be Resident evil 4 mobile, even though it doesn’t hold a candle to the full game, it is still a great game in its own way and also the mercenaries mode it has its very addictive and challenging, plus it has enhanced mobility options that the console version doesn’t have and actually improves your knifing skills.

6 Likes