My first box

Hey. Just this month got my first box subscription. Went with the 6 month. I am disabled and in a wheelchair and stuck at home. I’ve recently got into the collection of anime figurines and Otaku box ran across my Facebook feed. Since August is my birthday month I figured to treat myself to this. So excited to see my first box.

8 Likes

Welcome to the community forum @Jerome828 hope you join in the fun with everyone here!

4 Likes

Welcome to the community :tada:

5 Likes

welcome to the group

4 Likes

Welcome to the community, @Jerome828 ! We’re a pretty laid back group.

Well, except for @Zoysite13 and his arachnophilia. He’s wrapped way too tight.

4 Likes

You Jelly?

6 Likes

No. Not at all.

albedocraazylaugh

5 Likes

Yeah you can have your Psycho Virgin Succubus, I’ll take my Loving, Caring, S&M liking, Arachne any day.

htjkszuxblx31

4 Likes

See, @Jerome828 ? The Monkey is wrapped way too tight.

4 Likes

Shed totally be worth it

5 Likes

Spider be one to wrap you up and still suck you dry. Haha a succubus and an Arachnoid Queen are both essentially the same. Haha

4 Likes

Nope, succubus’s don’t have enough legs, And they suck you dry in a completely different way as you won’t lose your soul with them.

3 Likes

Ok I hear ya there

Now legs…spider legs or maybe female legs but still 8 as the spider number? I know the normality is spider spider legs. But 8 hot long female legs could be interesting

4 Likes

Noooooo! Don’t fall for the arachnid-side!

5 Likes

I agree, don’t fall for them Arachne. I’ll let it be my burden alone!
issei-hyoudou-u2

4 Likes
5 Likes

The wings I love on the succubus. But she’d have to have normal legs and feet. The hooves would be a an off for me. Yes foot fetish. Hahaha. Get a submissive succubus. Hoooooyeaaaa

4 Likes

D4m7ifrRSWBxkoMDlTtR_FP1IBD9AyniU4pDq
Way too picky

4 Likes

Sesame Street Popcorn GIF by Muppet Wiki
Enjoying another @Zoysite13 and @Beestie squabble.

4 Likes

The spider chick from Soul Eater was absolutely Hot :fire::fire:

4 Likes