my otaku palace (well.. its a 3½.. but feels like my palace 😂)

:grin:

15 Likes

Holy cow. That’s an amazing place… Geesh. I may be a bit jealous

5 Likes

HOLY…BALLS!! That is insane!

5 Likes

could actually add some lol, its hard to get every details to fit in pictures :joy:

6 Likes

8 Likes

i’m slowly getting there. recently moved downstairs and started to put out my figures and wall scrolls. might share mine when I get more settled in and cleaned up XD

5 Likes

Lookkng good my man. And yes its a palace, “a man’s home is his castle.”

6 Likes

wow how amazing it is :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I can’t do that with kids around :sob::sob:

4 Likes

Looking forward to the pics.

2 Likes

i think the most crazy thing in all of that is definitly the samurai vegeto 3d print! my dad made it all by himselve in his spare time :hugs: he printed it mounted it and painted all the details and added a rock floor and some bushes loll even made a damn custom dragon shelve to put it on loll the thing is huge , 27" with the shelf

(the small figurines are from an advent calendar lol)

5 Likes

Dude that is awesome.

4 Likes

Amazing collection you have there, I plan on decking out my stuff even more with each of my house dedicated to the series I love.
crayon shinchan wow GIF

4 Likes

Damn! Just . . . damn!

oprah winfrey GIF by Golden Globes

3 Likes

Oh my god…this is awesome!

4 Likes

Wow, I must say this is very impressive. That vegeto custom figure is awesome. I can tell a lot of time, patience, and dedication went into that piece of art. I wish I had just a fraction of your dad’s talent in artwork. My personal favorite though is the One Piece wall mounts of the characters and the bounty photos.

One thing that’s really standing out is the organization for each room. It becomes more tedious as you keep ordering items/merch and it becomes more difficult to organize it all, especially within a limited space. 100/10 in organization skills :+1:

4 Likes

thanks ahah, yeah its indeedstarting to get a bit tiedous to keep addind stuff without overloading

4 Likes

well my update bout the upcoming stuff i was waiting for, didnt make the cut, so i guess i will just add it here …

kawai 9" rem figure

gorgeous mitsuki and nezuko blanket

rem and ram bedroom window curtains

dbz girl hanging scroll to cover my last kitchen cabinet door

another bigger hanging scroll of nezuko

and finally a sexy tattooed waifu at the pool postet

6 Likes

oh, also got a very nice rem/ram hologram sticker

6 Likes

Now that’s an awesome looking palace :flushed:

4 Likes