New Anime Announcements

Sorry to hear about your wife, bro. I can only imagine that type of loss.

Yeah, man… Kenshin came out in the late 90s and I think it was on American TV sometime in the early 2000’s. An awesome anime that I am quite excited to see is getting a reboot.

5 Likes

Thanks, appreciate it.

Do they still show the older version? I’ll check it out if they do.

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure you can find the original on Crunchyroll. There’s also a few live action movies on Netflix that are a fun watch.

5 Likes

Never heard of that. I’ll give it a look here in a few.

4 Likes

Yes!!!

Lets Go Sport GIF by ALL ELITE WRESTLING

4 Likes

lucious lyon wtf GIF

Who are you even?

3 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss. Check it out. An awesome anime, I’d say it’s a classic. I’ll lead you to greater pastures.
Imma put a list together for you. And whatever you watched just disregard

Also I’m keeping the gifs up.

4 Likes

You can find the original on Crunchyroll.

4 Likes

Hmm…

3 Likes

I still feel like there gonna ruin this. It is Netflix.

4 Likes

I’m on the fences with it. I have high hopes. But like you said it’s a live action so we know how that goes

4 Likes

I remember Netflix doing Cowboy Bebop, but can’t say I saw it somewhere. Is it abandoned or smth?

5 Likes

O its canceled lol

6 Likes

The live action was horrible. Would not Rico mend it at all

5 Likes

And for good reasons! Lol

5 Likes

VERY!! good reasons lol I never watched it but after hearing about how they handled it I am very glad I never gave it the time

6 Likes

Yeah I tried and I wanted to get I to it but I couldn’t. My brother in law who doesn’t watch anime likes it but he’s watching from a first time viewer of the series. So I could see that. But after watch ing the anime he was like yeah anime is better.

5 Likes

It’s almost always like that with adaptations. I personally think anime should stay anime because, like, this format has its own benefits, why try popularizing something in such an unnatural way?

5 Likes

They only see the popularity and money signs

6 Likes

@JoJotheThird and @MageHeart yeah sadly that’s exactly right. Trying to capitalize on the hype. It would be nice if they would just not touch certain media but people just have too much greed. I can see those wanting a live action because they love the genre but it just doesn’t transition well at all. Look how long it took for CGI to take in anime and be awesome

6 Likes