Nostalgia of the old animes

I remember an anime where the protagonist was looking for his father’s murderer, but the only clue he had was the he was missing an eye (I think). I would say it was the fugitive meets fist of the north star. Information on it is very scarce and I will update info on it once I find it, I dont remember its name.

5 Likes

I have to go back every once in a while and watch Cowboy Bebob and Princess Monoke

7 Likes

I agree Cowboy Bebop is something worth rewatching from time to time :fire:

6 Likes

And my list of old animes to watch (fish watching) only grows as you guys talk lol :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

yay, I should go back Cowboy Bebob after finishing the Spy x Family

5 Likes

Thinking about rewatching yu yu hakusho…who’s down?

6 Likes

Man it was so good! I never finished the series but it was awesome and got into it pretty quickly. The American dub was pretty good.

4 Likes

Sadly that’s how I originally watched it. But to my defense I was young and it was on toonami. Lol

4 Likes

I 100% forgot about Yu yu Hakusho on my older list of anime.

4 Likes

It’s an all time classic. And the story was good like really good.

4 Likes

I wonder why it jumped from Toonami to Adult Swim. Was the Toonami version censored in any way?

4 Likes

To be honest I can’t even remember back that far.

3 Likes

I’m not sure. It was awesome though watching TOM evolve. But also I think toonami was just way better then adult swim, don’t get me wrong there were some great shows Aqua Teen Hunger Force to be exact lol

5 Likes

I loved Steve Blum’s T.O.M, such a big part of that era.

5 Likes

th

I had many favorites When I was little because also Voltron, Cyborg 009, Speed Racer, Star Blazers (Space Battleship Yamato) managed to appear as well

7 Likes

Old but Goldie’s. The early 90’s starter pack

5 Likes

Yea i do miss Saturday morning cartoons. VOLTRON, thunder cats, gi-joe, he-man,space ghost, thoes were the awasome times…

5 Likes

all I remember from Space Ghost is that Coast to Coast show XDD I would stay up past midnight to watch it whenever I could and then wonder why it was so hard to get up 6am and go to school XD

4 Likes

Yea they did a # with that talk show …lol

4 Likes

SGC2C Such a fresh and innovating concept. No wonder it’s still loved and referenced today even though it had a relatively short life span. I was only able to watch very few episodes when I was a kid, as I didn’t have cable TV, but have very fond memories of watching it with pizza and coke on a late Friday night.

5 Likes