Old dutch puzzle

Bit left field but thought id give it a shot
… im trying to get info on this.

6 Likes

Very old puzzle. Do you have any information about the year they are from?

4 Likes

@felixjordanoff It really is old. Did you loose the piece on the top right corner?

4 Likes

All the information I have is that my mother did it when she was a child, so it is at least over 50 years and these pictures of the packaging and a wierd Avon nag the pieces were in.

5 Likes

Keep it well, because it can really have not only financial value but also sentimental value, which in my opinion is priceless.

5 Likes

@felixjordanoff I did a quick search on ebay and found nothing. @Otaku is right, maybe you can frame it and hang it on a wall to keep it safe.

5 Likes

Great minds think alike.

4 Likes

You can 3d print the pecices your missing till you find them…

3 Likes

Found it, says its a 1960 Holland puzzle map for price range its 35.

6 Likes

Is it chester copperpots map??

3 Likes

Is it possible to only cost 35 dollars? Very cheap in my opinion.

4 Likes

@Otaku @mdphelps1991 @Z3rrowtoxx I agree that 35 dollars is too cheap for a 63 year old map. Maybe not too many puzzle collectors around?

4 Likes

Well that seems to be general range on the low found a $60 on Amazon, but yeah not a lot of collectors, still nice looking through.

4 Likes

I think my one is maybe an original, what packaging does it come in? If you look closely at my one the pieces do not have hardly any right angles and the packaging has no dates which is strange for something from the 60s. Maybe I order one and compare them, 3 d printing the piece is also a good idea.

4 Likes

Your probably right it might be a reprint I found but it got you in the information about it which is the main thing.

4 Likes

Much appreciated, another piece to the puzzle…

4 Likes

Better to stay in the family, at least until some real collector offers a realistic price.

4 Likes

@felixjordanoff glad you were able to find some info. Hope you can find the missing piece, so it can retain it’s value if you ever intend to sell it.

4 Likes

I shall continue my quest for answers, thanks to all for the help, if I find out anything groundbreaking I’ll let you know.
Thanks again.

4 Likes

Maybe it will take you to a lost treasure that can only be found in Holland.

will smith freedom GIF

3 Likes