Otaku Box past boxes on Ebay $$$

I saw recent prices of past Otaku Box items on Ebay! What do you guys think about that? :grin: Would you sell your box items for a profit? :money_mouth_face: :sweat_smile:
Looks like a good investment though! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Coins. Better option :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I have more cards than coins though. :joy:

4 Likes

I would love to get a few of the card’s I missed before I switched to getting both ecchi and non-ecchi boxes, so I’m missing several of the non-ecchi cards from the beginning (cards 001-013 non-ecchi versions missing in my collection). and I have one month were I missed out on the ecchi version as I only got the non-ecchi version in both my boxes I subscribe too (missing ecchi version 017 Ikaros).

But for those prices, yea…I’ll pass

5 Likes

Dang is that soMething. To be honest I do t see myself reselling. I like having my stuff. Especially if it’s something I generally like and am into. And no I’m not a hoarder.

6 Likes

I think it could be a way to get figures you may have missed in the past, like Rias. Although I think the Bridal Rias will please a lot of fans that missed on previous versions.

3 Likes

There are a few items I would be interested in obtaining from past boxes but that is a bit much for me. Personally I wouldn’t resell any of the items but I do regularly give some items to friends on mine if I think they’d like them and are from anime I haven’t seen or do not care for.

4 Likes

Iv always wanted the cards that i missed but at 50 a pop i think ill just have to be satisfied at the ones i have.

3 Likes

I was hoping to find a way to patch the holes in my card collection, but those prices are a bit steep!

3 Likes

Yeah it would be nice if we could buy the cards me missed directly from TOB instead.

7 Likes

Yeah I wish there was a way to get the cards and coins from previous boxs. I have that card keeper that we got a while back and have a pretty good collection going.

4 Likes

These types of things make me happy that i collect as much as i can for the things i enjoy. I have been getting this subscription box 2 years now and i have never noticed anyone putting items up for sale.

4 Likes

Liz once told me the cards would be available on the new shop page, not sure when she will release the new shop, but I am patiently waiting! :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

To be honest if times ever do get tough finacially it’s a good feeling knowing that you can get good money for what is offered in the box. Pretty much an investment you know.

5 Likes

Yeah! That’s what I thought! :smiley:

3 Likes

Toilet paper and food? Hmm I’m not sure about that one. I need food to survive I’d be damn if imma starve lol. What about all gold figure? I’m not a fan of gold prefer silver and platinum.

5 Likes

Lol. You can use leaves and water and other things to wipe your ass. Toilet paper is just a convienece. I think bullets will be currency off times did get that way. I feel you on the food, why I already have a lil garden. I don’t trust the system

5 Likes

All you can do is live your best life.

3 Likes

Guys, I don’t want to delete messages, please stay on topic.

4 Likes

I have that card keeper too and I am lucky enough that i have a complete set of the non-ecchi cards in there. Dont think I’d be able to sell them, though. If something is a series, i want them all! Lol

6 Likes