Other Collectable

Making this since i have a few other things to show off that didn’t fit well into the current topics but here are a few jigsaw puzzles I put together and have hanging up

13 Likes

Looks neat! Space jam! :rofl: Loved that movie as a kid!

5 Likes

Those look cool. How long did it take to complete one of those?

5 Likes

usually several weeks course one of them i got finished in a single weekend

5 Likes

I still have mine resting in the boxes (divided into 6-8 pieces). I finished them, just no place to display them. All 2000+. I love to spend time on puzzles, just don’t have time anymore. :rofl:

5 Likes

same here plus i really don’t have a space i can put them together anymore too

5 Likes

That is always a problem. The solution is Puzzle Met Roll Up. :slight_smile: So you can remove them when done. But again, it needs space.

5 Likes

I have the same porcelain figure( though I got it 2nd hand damaged)

5 Likes

The big white one in the 2nd picture of the 1st group.

6 Likes

Thanks, had no ideas as to who she was, she was from someone’s collection that I got.

6 Likes

Pretty cool stuff for other collectables. I use to collect different kinds of playing cards years ago but have no clue where they are now since i have moved many times lol.

5 Likes

Shoot you say that and I have a binder with X-men cards and a couple sporting cards

6 Likes

I have a Ryuko sticker I need to put on my truck just havnt done it yet.

5 Likes

Got my Snom figure today. No regrets

11 Likes

Sweet! Can’t wait to try mine!

5 Likes

I prefer sticking stickers on the rear window, especially when I have a dozen stickers :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It seems to be like that everywhere in the world. Although when driving slowly, according to the law, they usually don’t pay attention to the stickers.

5 Likes

That student driver sticker that everyone and there mom has is annoying to see.
Road Rage Car GIF by A24
This is me when I see it

2 Likes

If anyone is interested in historic Japanese coins, my trusted dealer has a set of 3 on sale right now. No, I don’t get any money or discount for sending you there. I wish I did…

EDIT: They use Shop Pay.

3 Likes

My copy showed up. They are sending me a new internal label since the big coin shifted during shipping and muckled the original label.

I wonder what these coins purchased in their time…

6 Likes