Other News

1 Like

He was selling the MOD for the Palworld Game, that’s why he got a DMCA takedown notice. It’s not Palworld that the big N went after, just some Modder who made and was selling a MOD that changed out character models in Palworld for those of actually PokĂ©mon Characters. That’s a big no no, especially since the big N is watching the game like a Hawk since it’s so closely related to their game.

4 Likes

That, and he was bragging about it.

3 Likes

Big N isn’t a company that plays around with copyright and policy violations, been that way for years at this point. Just surprised Palworlds took the internet by storm, especially since it sold one million copies in just eight hours alone on steam, and that doesn’t even include Xbox game pass which it’s also on. I do see potential for the game and hopefully the devs fix some of the issues related to the pals at the moment, especially since the game is still in “Early Access”.

3 Likes

I downloaded it last night. Hopefully I can get my controller to work tonight and give it a whirl.

And Happy Birthday!

4 Likes

Looked through a few other threads and it seems other people are having issues with the controller on Palworlds especially when crafting and walking around. Hope you can get the controller issue resolved so you can play.

And thank you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I used it last week on Mechwarrior, and last night my PC said it doesn’t exist.

Might have to try a different FOB. Qat was chewing on this one Monday or so. Little jerk likes to sit on my tower for all the warmz and gnaw on things that poke out the front.

1 Like

Fuzz balls do that lmao, that is a possibility.

3 Likes

oh shiet, Happy Birthday! I just now noticed the little cake symbol next to your name!

2 Likes

Happy birthday. Hope you have a good one.
Happy Birthday GIF by Friends

2 Likes

My birthday dinner was an instant ramen bowl, cant complain.

2 Likes

Nothing wrong with that!

3 Likes

My computer is having problems at the moment unfortunately. Akeno.exe screwed up my computer badly

2 Likes
2 Likes

Yep seen that last night, Notice how in their official statement they refused to name Palworld specifically in name? The PokĂ©mon Company know they do not have a case here, because no assets were stolen and the game plays very different then their own. Trust me they knew about this game for a very long time, the trailer launched 2 years ago and the game has been out for a week now. Also to not name the game in their statement is petty like its some some game, when in reality Palworld has broken records selling over 7 million in 5 days on steam, that is nothing to sneeze at. Notice how The PokĂ©mon Company is quick to go after modders and such who use PokĂ©mon in their mods, but hasn’t touched this game yet? It’s all empty threats and they know it, and they only released a statement to appeal to the reddit/tumbler hater crowd screaming at them to do something.

1 Like

I love how the author calls them, “the pokemon company.”

1 Like

I hope palworld wins and Nintendo takes another huge L. They have been dropping the ball for years now.

1 Like

SO long as they don’t have anything they are gonna be fine, but even if its 2% nintendo will run with it

3 Likes
2 Likes