Media Feed

Konnichiwa! I want to share all the fun content I post on The Otaku Box Blog and on my socials.

Just pop in to see what is new, and as always, feel free to comment about anything you find interesting!

• Liz :cherry_blossom:
12 Likes

One of the anime sweeties!

11 Likes

New Blog “Five Anime Merch Ideas to Turn Your Home Into a True Otaku Paradise” is out

You can read more at: https://theotakubox.com/…/five-anime-merch-ideas-to…

12 Likes

The blogs on the website are actually pretty entertaining. I think this thread should be pinned or smth

8 Likes

Yeah, I pinned it. The anime blogs are a great place for the Otaku Fam members to follow regularly.

7 Likes

An anime blog with the title “Seven Fun Anime Songs That Were Popular Across The Web and Where They Are From” has been published recently.

You can read more at https://theotakubox.com/…/seven-fun-anime-songs-that…

7 Likes

Collectible waifu cards, Mini-figures, Scale figures & more!

9 Likes

New Blog “ Moka Akashiya: The Two Sides of This Perfect Vampire Waifu” is out
You can read more here: Moka Akashiya: The Perfect Vampire Waifu - The Otaku Box

15 Likes

Every Otaku Box comes with a collectible waifu card!

9 Likes

Rias figure collection!

9 Likes

New Blog “ Three Strong Anime Power Couples That Set New Dating Standards” is out
You can read more here: Three Unmatched Anime Power Couples - The Otaku Box

7 Likes

New Blog " Four More Great Anime Like Oshi no Ko You Must Add to Your Watchlist!” is out
You can read more here: Four Anime To Watch After Oshi no Ko! - The Otaku Box

7 Likes

Join the Otaku Fam Community now!

7 Likes

Get your Rias now! More at: ecchi.ai/box

9 Likes

New Blog " Love Jibril? This is the anime you must watch to see her! is out
You can read more here: Love Jibril? This is the anime you must watch! - The Otaku Box

10 Likes

New Blog " Let’s talk about anime figures and why collecting them is so cool! ” is out
You can read more here: About Anime Figures And Why I Collect Them - The Otaku Box

6 Likes

Check the loot you missed out on…!

6 Likes

Lessons from Liz! :liz_hi: Okinawa Japan :liz_hi:

7 Likes

New Blog " Four Ecchi Anime Worth Watching For More Than Just The “PLOT” ” has just published.

You can read more here: Four Ecchi Anime Worth Watching For Plot - The Otaku Box

6 Likes