🎁 Yaoi Mystery Box🎁 is now live!

Konnichiwa! :liz_hi:

I am thrilled to share with the Otaku Fam that the :gift: Yaoi Mystery Box :gift: has been officially launched :star2::star2::star2:

What’s inside this mysterious box, you ask? Well, it’s a delightful surprise for all yaoi enthusiasts.

Whether you’re a seasoned fan or just dipping your toes into the captivating world of Yaoi, the Yaoi Box has something special for everyone.

If you enjoy the Mystery Box and Yaoi content, spread the word! Invite fellow Yaoi fans to join the fun.

For more information, you can visit my website to subscribe at: https://theotakubox.com/pages/yaoi

Let’s celebrate our love for Yaoi together! :tada: :clinking_glasses: :heart:

-Liz🌸

8 Likes

Can’t wait to get the box! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Not my thing, but I know someone who may want it. I’ll send a link her way. Glad to see The Otaku Box expand and try new things.

One Idea I know would be a hit though would be a Non-Ecchi box, like a Shonen/Shoujo Box for all ages! You could have both male and female figures in the box from current and classic anime like DBZ, Yu Yu Hakusho, Sailor Moon, Fruit Baskets, MHA, Frieren, etc. You could even something like The Shonenjo Box. Because lets face it, even though TOB is a hit, it’s geared towards the more “Adult-Ecchi” audience which kind of excludes anime fans who are not into that stuff and our younger anime fans as well as parents looking to buy an anime box for their kids. Just a thought to keep on the back burner.

Anyway Congrats on the launch of the Yaoi Box! I hope it’s a hit!

8 Likes

Hard pass for me, but at least someone will be happy.

5 Likes

Guess i don’t quite understand what this new box is. In a nutshell my understand is its basically like the Otaku box but female version (for girls) instead of for guy’s like the Otaku box is right?

4 Likes

Shared the IG post with my female friend that does 18+ panels at the cons and cosplays at Ram and Shimoneta’s Blue Snow…

4 Likes

So what I don’t like is the acrylics figures :pleading_face:

5 Likes

Not my thing, I’m sure fans of this offer would be delightful to get their hands on one.

3 Likes

Do you like the scale figure more than the acrylic figure?

5 Likes

I’ll pass, I’m sure anyone into it will enjoy the work put in though. :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Absolutely, I’ll gladly pay those extra 10 more (TOB is 50, and the Yaoi box would be 60) for a scale figure since is more 3D. I can feel the figure and is gonna look much better. I do have my share of acrylics (Court of Darkness Otome game) but I wish it came in scale figure instead.

7 Likes

Thank you for the feedback. Liz and product team always try her best to improve product quality.

6 Likes

Thank you @Zoysite13
For all waifu fans, the waifu box with waifu figure is not changing. The Yaoi Box is a completely new product.

6 Likes

ohh boy… I wasn’t planning to let my family see my dark side but I need at least one of these XDDDDDD

6 Likes

I agree with @Hestia25. I prefer a figure over an acrylic stand. Also, I do not care for chibi versions of characters. The closer something is to the original animation, the better!

5 Likes

Exactly! If the scale figure get produced; I’ll buy the box :wink::raised_hands:t4:

5 Likes

I accidentally used the wrong email when I submitted my votes. Is there a way to fix that?

2 Likes

You should be able to revote and just put in the right email

2 Likes

Like @MageHeart said, you should be able to just redo the voting if you used the wrong email. The voting system cross references inputted your email with the list of subscribers, if the email used to vote does not match any known subscribers email addresses it gets tossed out. So just re-vote with the correct email and all is good!

Btw welcome to the community @Blondiechan

1 Like