February Big

What’s up with the February Otaku Box? I did not get a notification of it being shipped, or is that just me?

2 Likes

Got my notification on the 24th. Have you checked your spam folder?

2 Likes

I never received a notification but mine has been shipped. I even checked my spam and main inbox

3 Likes

Sometimes that happens just contact support for the tracking

3 Likes

I already have the tracking info via USPS

2 Likes

Didn’t see mine, but I use USPS Informed Delivery (waiting for it to get to and leave New Jersey) and the Shippity app for more active tracking than logging in each time.

2 Likes

I didn’t get a notification as well. I thought it was just me. Guess I’ll contact support.

2 Likes

Why is this topic posted in the YAOI category?

Edit: I changed the topic location to General, since this is a question more for the general area topic area.

5 Likes

Same, and it’s very useful to know when your package is arriving/know what mail you got

4 Likes

i sometimes get mine, and sometimes don’t. it’s about 1 i get for every 2 i don’t get so far. not sure, but its always a fun surprise when it does arrive.

4 Likes

I hear you on this i normally get the last month on or atound 15 to arrive no layer then the 25th never got tracking on order tell i emailed support. After i hot tracking on the 29th is shown past customs day before and still has 1-8 day to arrive for me. Wish we coukd have there IT department work on there website and order info for your accounts

3 Likes

Mine is out for delivery today :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

welcome to the community @Brothertxholdem

2 Likes

Welcome to the community.

2 Likes

Thanks

3 Likes

Received a reply from support that my February box is on the way with a tracking link. I feel better.

4 Likes

I have my box. It was delivered today :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes