My subscription box

Yes hello I just purchased the 3 month subscription box which is 3 boxes and it was my first time ordering anything from this site and I’m not sure how that works I would appreciate if someone or anyone could help me with answering my question

7 Likes

Welcome to the community @Ddraig. Regardless if it was the Yaoi or the Waifu box, the system is the same. You were charged for 3 boxes in advance, and in the 24th of the following months, Liz ship out the rest of the boxes. She needs up to the 7th of the month to get your votes for the tshirt and yaoi content you would like. Keep in mind for quarterly, you’ll only get 1 tracking number, the other boxes, you’ll need to reach out to support for tracking. But rest assured you’ll get your boxes :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Pixel Smile GIF

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @Ddraig

4 Likes

nice to meet’cha Ddraig and welcome to the foum

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Ddraig , if you ordered the 3 month subscription box to the YAOI BOX, I would most definitely check with support as I believe it may have been discontinued, though I’m not sure how that side part of the business works.

If you subscribed to The Otaku Box, which was the original service as the Yaoi Box was a new experimental service that Liz was trying out, then you should be fine as The Otaku Box has been around for years and is Great for people who like Waifu’s and unique exclusive merch. The box works exactly like @Hestia25 described.

6 Likes

Welcome to the community :tada:

5 Likes