Big news: We hit our goal 🥳 The Yaoi Box is coming to life!

Konnichiwa! :liz_hi:

I’m SO thrilled to share that we’ve just reached our goal of 1,000 pre-orders for the Yaoi Box! :partying_face::partying_face:

This is a HUGE milestone, and it feels amazing to finally have a home for our community. I’m buzzing with excitement and will work super fast to make May the first month the Yaoi Box is coming to life!

Now, onto the next steps: billing on May 1st, voting ending May 7th, then the design and shipping process begins. For those who joined before the 7th, boxes ship on the 24th of the month. Remember to check your credit card and mark June 1st for monthly plan rebilling.

It’s my debut Yaoi Box! I’m sure you’ll love it, but your feedback via my Otaku Forum here will help make it even better.

Thanks again a ton for bringing the Yaoi Box to life!

-Liz🌸

10 Likes

Wait what’s a yaoi box? What did I miss? Am I too late?

5 Likes

Break it down the main word is Yaoi

4 Likes

Cringe No GIF
I found it. Lol. Sorry @Liz imma have to pass, if I had friends that were I to this I’d proudly support you but I’m fresh out lol. I’m proud your crushing your goals though. Looking forward to your growth and as well as this community you’ve built

5 Likes

Dont Bother Me Season 3 GIF by Martin

Yea yea

5 Likes

I was contemplating on buying one. Not for myself as I know I wouldn’t enjoy this but just to resell it to any one else in my neighborhood that would be interested in getting their hands on a yaoi box.

Horrible to get it for that reason? Sure but I figure that would be quick money. At the end, I thought to myself how much of a waste and troublesome that would be so I perish the thought of doing that.

4 Likes

Welp, y’all have fun with this, I’ll stick to my waifus. :grin::+1:

(I ain’t dissing anyone, it’s just personal preference.)

5 Likes

So Excited!!!

4 Likes

News to me too

3 Likes

Congrats on the new Yaoi Box @Liz , hope it becomes a nice success and addition within the TOB experience :heart:

4 Likes

Never mind I found what it is. I mean fair enough not personally interested but I get it.

4 Likes

hahha, i said the same thing. i need to find some girl friends and then i could get them it as gifts

3 Likes