YAOI News Feed

I am working on The Otaku Box for Yaoi and will share with you the updates, Yaoi art, questions, and more interesting things related to Yaoi in this topic.

This will be a separate offering, and not replace Waifus so you will get a collection you are really into it.

-Liz :cherry_blossom:

10 Likes

Not into the stuff myself, but not knocking anyone who is into Yaoi! I know a few people that would be interested it. All is welcome in my book!

5 Likes

All is welcome in the Otaku world!

5 Likes

Well, at least someone will appreciate it.

5 Likes

Yeah I know there are people on the forum who are into it

5 Likes

not my thing but some do have nice art styles and good stories so to those who like yaoi you do you

5 Likes

Not my flavor, but to each their own. What 2 people do in the bedroom is between them and the cameraman.

3 Likes

A new Yaoi artwork Liz just made for the Otaku Fam :heart:

10 Likes

Interesting and what about the whole LGBTQ Anime gene. I would be interested @Liz

6 Likes

I don’t understand. Are you making a separate otaku box for yaoi or will it be included in the regular boxes?

5 Likes

Pretty sure it will be separate

7 Likes

I think it will be separate and you’ll get to choose if you want that. It would be bad for business if we’re forced to get something we’re not into like this.

6 Likes

Thanks for clarification. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Only interested for a confidence boost or inspiration to improve…

/joke, but expands the client base. Something for the business to explore.

5 Likes

Looking forward to enjoying it in upcoming months :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I prefer the Yuri myself :grin:.

3 Likes

I’m thinking it may be a husbando edition for those who like fellas. Makes sense to get more subscribers to expand the business.

7 Likes

Comedy Please GIF by Nickelodeon
Yaass, absolutely right, but if you do it as an add-
on you got potential new suscribers, and your old ones can keep their waifus who make them stay with you in the first place :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I highly doubt we are gonna lose the waifu’s, this is just a new way to bring other in who have different interest and like them selfs some beef cakes

6 Likes

download
maybe Kuuko is more your ally here :rofl::rofl::rofl:
The obsession with Nyaruko is real :fire::fire::rofl:

5 Likes