Out 'n' about!

Now that is my jam! :black_heart: :bat: :black_cat:

5 Likes

Saw this outside of a restaurant in Downtown Los Angeles.

8 Likes

This is a a great picture thats a lot of manga

4 Likes

A restaurant of cultural :smiley:

4 Likes

Would love to go there! XD

4 Likes

Cutie patooties! And a savage on a drum, I wonder how it doesnā€™t have a hole in it yet XD

4 Likes

gtyyhbviruf81

someoneā€™s car Iā€™ve seen several times going home from work
(picture was pulled from internet but the car looked exactly like this one)

10 Likes

That is so frikking cool!

5 Likes

Bumped into some people taking proper professional pics of Hatsune Miku and some other anime dolls in the gardens on the bay in Singapore!! You cannot see much unfortunately as people were not allowed to get close to them :sob:

6 Likes

That is Hatsune Miku dancing in the sunflower garden, my favorite flower too :sunflower: :sunflower:

5 Likes

This is amazing! :open_mouth:

5 Likes

It isnā€™t the most clear pix, but just wanted to show you the official Christmas lighting in downtown of the windy city of Chicago in this time aka Chi-beria. :snowflake: Itā€™s so cold and windy today!

Itā€™s really hard to get close to the :christmas_tree: today, so it seems far away from an anime when itā€™s really accessible :man_shrugging:t4:.

BTW, anyone in the area?

7 Likes

Man I donā€™t miss being there. Love chicago but those winters are brutal. I still have a ton of family there. You a bears fan?

4 Likes

Yes sir, sadly they arenā€™t looking very strong the last couple of years. Still hopeful they can at least get to the wild card.

This winter is looking like itā€™s going to be brutal one, not very happy about it.

5 Likes

Hell yeah!!! Yes itā€™s a shitty season but I see it as a rebuilding year(for the past decade) lol. I think Justin fields is looking good for his first year. Itā€™s looking promising, we just really need a offensive line.

5 Likes

And a defensive that can give Fields the time to send those long passes and/or to make those yard runs.

5 Likes

Iā€™m hoping we can get a super appearance again in my life hell even a win would be awesome. I member the last one we went to against the coltsā€¦awesome first half shitty second half.

4 Likes

The one that I recall is that Super Bowl against the Saints that was lost because of 1 yard throws. It was a topic all throughout Calc class. Which served as example to the teaching :laughing: moral of the story donā€™t throw 1 yard passes

4 Likes

Yeah thatā€™s something. Then again itā€™s easy to play quarter back/coach from the outside. Whatā€™s the temp over there? Iā€™m in va itā€™s like 37, I hate the cold havnt been out all day. Been gaming and hibernating.

4 Likes

True, letā€™s just hope they can resolve and make better decisions during their plays.
Lucky! I returned from work. Iā€™m not used to this weather at all and dislike but somehow still live here :man_shrugging:t4:
Here in Chi-beria, itā€™s about 20 feeling 9 with wind factor.

3 Likes