How is everyone doing today

4 Likes

Living life day by day

4 Likes

im surviving

4 Likes

Working, gaming… As usual… :smiley:

4 Likes

Enjoying my day off, trying to recoup from a concert I attended last night. Got to work my on TOB review for Instagram, and do laundry before I go back to work tomorrow.

3 Likes

New toy acquired: got a 3D Printer off the Facebook Marketplace a few months ago. Finally got around to getting the filament.

First print:

And the result:

So the second actual project is supposed to be a Rias figure, but it keeps on messing up the base. So it’s doing other tasks before I try Rias. I would do a Xenovia before meeting Lauren Landa next week, but not going to stress and strain myself. Also need to acquire paints.

6 Likes

Hold up @SquallMano , I think we are in the same Facebook Group, lol.!! I seen this same print recently on the “Konosuba Stealposting” Group.

4 Likes

That be me!

4 Likes

Aa a miniature painter and 3d printer, the best paints are Vallejo and Monument Hobby’s ProAcryl.

Avoid Citadel, Army Painter, and Reaper. They are all okay, but the two I listed have the best value, the best coverage, and are forgiving for beginners.

Make sure to wash & dry your print completely, and prime it before painting it.

4 Likes

As for primer, I used to use rattle can primer from the hardware store with no ill effects. I’ve bought my own compressor and spray gun recently and now buy acrylic primer by the pint.

4 Likes

I’m doing fine :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I got a cold lol…but aside from that there isn’t much to complain about so yeah…

4 Likes