This is the dog after coming out of the washing machine! :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Simda does look like an anime protagonist tho

5 Likes

My boy brought a toy… :grin:

5 Likes

He should hunt mice, not snakes… :grin:

5 Likes

Actually we are very thankful our local feral Qat population hunts snakes. It keeps the diamondback rattlesnake population down.

4 Likes

My fat cats, Buddy and his sister Missy. They were “barn cats” from next door but decided air conditioning and couches were better and just sort of, moved in.

8 Likes

These are my beautiful babies, Bizkit is an English Bulldog and my cat Pigeon is a baby angel… they love to sleep together back to back… so cute it hurts

9 Likes

Nice frenchy

4 Likes

How cute they are.

5 Likes

In that case, it’s great. However, in big cities, the problem of rats is enormous.

4 Likes

In my neighborhood, there are plenty of abandoned yards and perfect for snake breeding…

4 Likes

His name is Teddy and he just wants you to know how much he loves you all.

5 Likes

We have rats, too, but the coyotes and badgers eat those.

4 Likes

We had a donkey when I was growing up ip. Weisenheimer. Called him Himey. He adored me. Followed me everywhere, no matter how deep into our swamp I went hunting turtles and tadpoles, or fishing for catfish. When a donkey loves you, it’s with their entire heart. He passed during my first tour in the Navy. He was 37.

5 Likes

They even have the same mass volume if I’m not mistaken, seems they were ctrl + c, ctrl + v :joy:

5 Likes

Oh I don’t know the lifespan of a donkey but 37 seems to be a nice amount

5 Likes

I think I remember they can live up to 40 or so.

3 Likes

Teddy is a bit over a year old now, so I’ll have him for a good while. He’ll probably out last me, realistically speaking. He’s a good boy…loves to play with the cow (she likes it too). I’ve got all kinds of critters: turkeys, chickens, cats, dogs, Guinea hens, horses. Tiny little farm but they all keep me entertained. If any of you are close to Victoria, TX and want some free eggs, just yell.

4 Likes

One of the reasons why you should live in the countryside far from big cities. Nature solves problems by itself.

4 Likes

@Steppin I live about 6.5 hours NW of you in Midland.

@Otaku I do live out in the country. View from my house facing east down my road. Yes, it’s dirt, still to this day.

Imgur

4 Likes