Pets!

^^^ My mom’s cat, Piper. Sweet Cat.

^^^ When I lived in Arizona, This is/was my Dad’s cat, Pumpkin. Chirped at Hummingbirds.

^^^ Left: Cadence Right: Rocky
Rocky passed away and Cadence is an old widow now.

^^^ Princess. Passed away to cancer.

The cows aren’t in the family, but someone on Facebook posted them and they appeared in my feed.

7 Likes

My Tinker. Her original name was Felicia, but my mother just started calling her Stinker Turd after she would use the litterbox as a kitten, that evolved to just Stinker, and eventually just Tinker. I had her ever since she was a tiny kitten that fit in the palm of my hand. She was a real scaredy cat too and only liked very few people and would run and hide if any stranger came over she didn’t know.

Sadly she passed away in 2015 a few days before my birthday, due to renal failure. She lived a long life up to 20 years old. Strickly an indoors cat. I haven’t had the heart to get another since, besides room is very limited and where I used to keep a litterbox in my apt. now sits a washer and dryer (Used a laundromat before). I miss her daily. 2015 was a horribly year as I lost so much that year. Pets are more then just pets, they are family!
img0304

5 Likes

Piper seems to suspect me in crime…

4 Likes

All of them are cute… :heart_eyes: I am sad to hear that some of them passed away…

2 Likes

Only someone who has cared for an animal for a long time can understand that. :broken_heart:

1 Like

I Found this image

5 Likes

confused black and white GIF

3 Likes

Good photoshop. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

My bestie

3 Likes

Haha… like Husky dog… :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

It may not be photoshop

Heterochromia is a real thing

5 Likes

4 Likes

Where I work. Where he sleeps.

8 Likes

I know it exists, but finding a man and a dog in one place is very difficult…

3 Likes

Yagi! Get your fat butt out of the way!

5 Likes

He’s just wacthin’ some gobbo pics on the forum

2 Likes

She. And she was actually trying to nail my mouse cursor.

3 Likes

But dad, I wanna look too.

4 Likes

Bonus cow! I guess she found a bit more than fresh grass when she got into the neighbor’s pasture.

7 Likes

Ahh I see you taught your cat to run your discourse lol.

1 Like