Pokemon Scarlet and Violet

Hmm, but still a good team turns out. Not trivial and covers most types. I personally have decided to assemble a kind of team with a common theme this time. I picked up Pokemon in some sort of an anthropomorphic female theme (the Gothitelle has a thunderbolt btw), it copes well with any opponent in the end. Later I, surely, will try to gather simply the strongest team possible I can do

4 Likes

Hahaha I like the theme. I was actually gonna do like a all female team but that’s gonna be to long. I’m already taking forever to just catch and kill Pokémon. About to go to my second gym and absolutely destroy them. Lol.

5 Likes

Also love the team. Kinda jealous…lvl50 Geesh do you play much. How many gyms you beat so far

5 Likes

Thank you! At the time of the screenshot, I have only beaten 5 gyms. To be honest, I don’t get to play very much - a maximum of an hour and a half after work. I just like to optimize everything - I always take grass Pokemon at the start, because they are easy to farm water and ground opponents. At the beginning of the game, I immediately went to the east coast (there are a lot of water pokemon DIRECTLY at the pokemon center) and went up to level 20, then I went to the desert and went up to ~ 30 level there, and if you jump off the mountain where the pokemon center is above the desert, there will be again a coast with pokemon where I went up to about level 40. I defeated the bird titan in the mountains under the desert and got “surf”. Then, already in the northwest in the ocean, I farm my team up to 60 level - there are Vezulas of levels 49-53, which are very convenient to farm experience. Having looked into Montenevera’s gym, I received a Lucky Egg from the teacher, but, as I noticed, it does not work during the auto-battle, but this does not interfere with farming on Vezulas, cause they attack you faster than you command to your auto-battling pokemon to attack. I can fight with my grass or electric type, ​​and give an egg to the right pokemon, after the battle, he will receive the same amount of exp as my main pokemon.
The text turned out to be long, I don’t know if it will be useful to anyone tho :laughing:

4 Likes

Well thanks for the strategy and lvl guidance. I went west after the school story stuff. I only have one badge, and one Titan down(the bird). I’m headed to the second gym but I keep getting side tracked killing wild Pokémon. Lol

4 Likes

In the end, Pokemon is about chill (at least in my opinion), so walking around and doing stuff is fun, no matter how much time it takes (like cmon the game just came out :laughing:). Since we’re talking about it, I look forward to seeing your team when it will be gathered :+1:

4 Likes

Yeah I’m in no rush.
Shoot I have no ide what imma pick as my final team. Maybe make like a sleeper team. Lol. Something to throw the enemy off

4 Likes

Once I promised to publish funny\cute things from the game so…

birb

applause

only cheese

just a cute one.

By the way, the cheese sandwich made all Pokémon vomit. I will be glad to useful recipes for experience and drops from raids

4 Likes

Gosh dang that’s a lot of cheese. I havnt messed with the sandos. Shoot I havnt even touched the game in a few days. Was gonna do it today but just finished putting up Xmas lights. I’m tired now. Been up for 24hrs….:sleeping::sleeping::face_with_spiral_eyes::face_with_spiral_eyes:

4 Likes

Christmas lights are definitely important, I would say a sacred thing :+1:

4 Likes

Input up just a little. Just a little razzle dazzle. Lol.
Had to do something different especially since my mom wanted lights up. Put an rgbic strip and some bulb rgbic in the tree. There from Govee. So I have them dancing and what not. When it gets dark I’ll take a pic and share.

4 Likes

Yeah, my mom wants lights too, I’ll definitely have to find time to do that. Looking forward to the photo :+1: :+1: :+1:

3 Likes

I’m sure she’s appreciate that.
Yeah it’s gonna be like another 8 hours till darkness here, but I’ll be sure to post it

4 Likes

Can’t help but share I caught a shiny Lechonk

5 Likes

I was gonna start playing when I got off but now I’m grinding away in soul sucking destiny. Yeah I hate myself

Great find by the way. I don’t have any yet

4 Likes

I still play let’s go Eevee on Nintendo switch anything past like Pokémon gold or silver I’m kinda not into…(I have 456 level 100 Pokémon )
most used attacker ho oh
dragonite
mega charizard
mewtwo
lugia
alakazam

73 times champions

4 Likes

Geesh!! 465 at 100, that’s insane. You should try Pokémon violet or it’s counterpart. I’m really enjoying it.

3 Likes

Haha, reminds me of my brother. He’s always “I have to do the content in Destiny, the rest of the world can wait”

4 Likes

Yo that’s pretty serious dedication :+1:

3 Likes

Yeah every time I’m like I’m done! It’s the same Stuff! They ripped me off again!, and I’m always grinding whe. It comes out with new content. Smh!:exploding_head:

5 Likes