Pokémon Violet/Scarlet

What starter Pokémon did/would you pic in the scarlet/violet?
  • Sprigatito
  • Quaxly
  • Fuecoco

0 voters

8 Likes

I picked Fuecoco(Gator).
Also if anyone needs Pokémon from violet let me know I can grab you what you want or need. Hopefully I want be solo on this journey of nerding out lol.

7 Likes

I like the balance in the poll (so far). For me its the weed cat :100:

8 Likes

Grass type starters (and Scorbunny XD)!!! \o/ !!!

8 Likes

Hahaha the weed cat. Got me rolling over here

8 Likes

Charmander…

There is no other starter.

8 Likes

Lol. Wasn’t an option but see your loyal to your first. Lol nothing wrong with that.

8 Likes

Kitties anytime!

7 Likes

I was gonna go with the cat but the gator looking one was better in my opinion. Like if I based it off a real animal….who wouldn’t want a friendly gator.

7 Likes

That’s what that new alligator Pokémon is-fire. But I got him to evolve and this little shit has on a fire sombrero. Lol. I was like what the what. Can’t be! Then started to laugh.

7 Likes

I got quaxly at first, but went back and got fuecoco. I was happy to draw the shoping tcg full art. Last month.

6 Likes

Welcome to the Community! Ah, I remember trying to fill the pokedex on the release. I chose Spirigatto, and later, easily got Fuecoco (he is quite popular I must say) but Quaxly… It took hours and hours of trades to get him

5 Likes

I didn’t look at any of the evos before I started the game I just chose sprigatito because the only other grass type I chose before that was rowlet

5 Likes

I personally find all of their evolutions nice, despite the pokemon community’s argues

4 Likes