Pre-order Figures

I figured I’d separate pre-orders we have ordered (or are considering ordering) from what we already have in our collections.

Found a couple over on Solaris I found while looking for new Albedos that I thought were worthy of bookmarking for future purchases.

1st is Balakaika from Black Lagoon. Being a former Cold War veteran, I’ve always had a thing for Russian women–that old “craving what you’re not allowed to have” thing.

2nd, a cutesy little Neko.

OOH! Apparently part of a series. 2 more:

3 Likes

Here are my preorders:

Hmmm… Kinda noticing a pattern here… lol

5 Likes

I have her in black and white swimsuits, but not the purple. The red dress I just pre-ordered earlier today. I have the kimono version. And just bookmarked the kneeling version.

4 Likes

@Metallman have you seen this version? Sold out on my trusted vendor. I don’t know anything about “Big Bad Toy Store.” Pre-order due in Sept. on that site.

8 Likes

I want this… but I buy exclusively from the TOM store. Im hoping it pops up there soon and you bet your ass I’ll order as soon as it does!

5 Likes

They have a blue version that is similar, but pricey.

4 Likes

Beestie bro I didnt want to be that guy but, be careful with BBTS, I bought my friend a bunch of warhammer figures and got them but someone decided to steal my card info from that shop and its a card I only use for figures

6 Likes

Yeah, I have not bought anything from them yet.

4 Likes

Figured Id give the word of caution

6 Likes

Thanks. They sounded kinda sketchy, to begin with.

5 Likes

It’s hard to trust many web sites out there, and if you’re willing to risk it, more power to you, but I’d prefer to stick with what I know works and is legit. That’s why I only go with TOM store. It may take some time to get my figures, but I don’t have to worry about any sketchiness.

6 Likes

Tom doesnt have a shipping option? is it just one straight option?

5 Likes

Depending on where the figure is shipping from (Japan or the US) you have options. Here’s an example for a figure shipping from Japan.

7 Likes

26 for fedex damn I would spend that lol

6 Likes

Right?!?!

5 Likes

My shipping from Japan was cheep also…for my bleach figs…total 6…was like 18 bucks and got in less then 2 weeks…i was very surprised…arrived perfect condition

6 Likes

I might need to hit Tom up lol alot of places are like 44+ for dhl and while I dont really mind…I know it varies cause of packaging

6 Likes

Oh.
My.
Goodness.

@Metallman $1200 base cost, plus tax, plus $500 shipping. crying

https://www.ebay.com/itm/266161247678

5 Likes

Who was it that was looking for a Deedlit figure? @JoJotheThird was it you?

6 Likes

Found another seller on ebay for that Albedo that only wants $666 and $324 shipping…

4 Likes