Promote your talents!

Oh,eah, a Tim Burton vibe with the swirls :smiley:

6 Likes

Also, I forgot to mention, I am pretty good in competitive gaming… If that is considered as talent :rofl:

5 Likes

Of course! Everything counts! :grinning:

5 Likes

Do you have an online gallery? Would love to see some of your illustrations.

5 Likes

No, it’s not on/in an online gallery. I’m not sure about any online galleries. It’s just saved in my files.

5 Likes

Hi, @Keiffer ! I am working on automatizing special badges for my Legendary Fam as we speak! Each badge needs to be manually encoded so that every purchase is rewarded, but I will still need some time to finalize them all, since there are so many :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: -Liz​:cherry_blossom:

4 Likes

It comes with practice. Before going to mentalism first start with cards. I started my journey 20 years back

6 Likes

I edit videos from time to time. Still learning how to use the editing software I use XD

5 Likes

There is a lot to learn in video editing. I’ve been working on a TV for 8 years. For fast editing, Adobe Premiere is a good option. For some serious work, it’s After Effect. You should learn the sequence intervals, how to integrate them properly, etc. Just make videos as often as you can.

7 Likes

I used to use after effects, didn’t like the subscription model, so I opted to use Movavi Video Editor Plus

6 Likes

This looks super cool :heart::heart::heart:

6 Likes

Did you find out whether you had permission to post the links? I am a visual artist and would also like to post some actual images or link to my online gallery but don’t want to break any of the guidelines.

6 Likes

upon further reading - it looks like i can post images…but i still wonder about links

7 Likes

yeahh, you can share links when reaching Trust Level 1. No worries tho, you will become lvl 1 after 5 comments, 5 likes and 30 minutes of activity on the forum :+1:

9 Likes

grooovy - thanks for the info, i look forward to leveling up!

6 Likes

Pleased to see another author in my genre! I’m editing a fantasy novel atm before looking at getting an agent.

6 Likes

I’m a game developer and owner of my own company. We make PC games and mainly release on Steam. Also a fantasy and sci-fi author.

9 Likes

I never got a definitive answer.

5 Likes

I stand corrected.

Okay, links to my freebies:

This one is a short-short.

This one is just shy of being a novella.

7 Likes

Anything interesting? Suggestion?

6 Likes