Random encounter battles to discuss, any characters allowed

Metabots or tiny gundams lol

5 Likes

Oh. man, such nostalgia. I remember almost nothing about Medabots, but the visuals… However, I bet on Gundams

4 Likes

I cant recall much of gundam sd, but metabots was an awsome show i think they could take the tiny gundams lol

5 Likes

Meta-bee man that brings back the good times and SD gundam

4 Likes

VS

5 Likes

@Chedda77 I think Sephiroth could easily take this one. Sesshomaru is powerful but Sephiroth is just planet level threat if I am not mistaken. I have not finished watching Inuyasha though so maybe I am missing some twist or a new level of power.

4 Likes

Ya ur probly right lol sephs a beast lol, would be cool to see him fending off the dog demon tho( if he had both his arms :rofl:)

4 Likes

Gotta go with Sep-dog, I mean he has super nova at his call, add on heartless angel its a death sentence

4 Likes

Seph all day.

3 Likes

VS

6 Likes

Gotta say Mustang, he has killer instinct

4 Likes

Lol ya when he gos in on lust…damn thats some shit, talk about torture lol

5 Likes

Mustang is gonna lay that fool out

3 Likes

I would have to say yes if it was Roy Mustang while he was fighting in the ishvoll war yeah he was a ruthless killer now hes aconscience so I think back then he would destroy him …now he will jus kic his as* and try to Recruit him… Lol

3 Likes

Idk i just still see after he torched Envy its still there, he is still a force you dont wanna cross

5 Likes

so-sparkly

VS

5 Likes

I go armstrong…he is far more scared of gettin his as* kicked by his sister if he loses…i think he will mop the floor with zengeef(and he just cant resist showing off his sparkle)

3 Likes

Im on the fence cuz as that is tru id imagine zangeefz bigger, n thicker then armstrong, commin in with those huge tornado fists lol deff be a brawl

4 Likes

Zangief also has tons of experience, specially if we take his Marvel VS version into account where he can become Mecha Zangief. So I would go with him!

MVC_Mech_Zangief

5 Likes

Ok well armstrong turns super fantastical eye blinding stripper gliter superstar…brimming with pride to carry and defend the lavish and distinguished family name…oh and he has knuckle busters and can use alchemy :stuck_out_tongue: p

3 Likes