Saitama VS Goku

Saitama VS Goku

Endless discussion :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Welp I was counting the days tell someone finally made this and…Here…We…GO.
I would still have to give it to Saitama have no side in this but its just a feeling

6 Likes

I just like Goku more. But again, Saitama seems to be overpowering with every new challenge. They can both destroy complete planets or whatever you present in front of them. Goku ultra instinct makes me feel like he has this small advantage.

7 Likes

Hmm hmm true, I like both characters equally where you are right both could destroy a planet/s, No matter who is in front of them they have no problem beating them down. I feel you are correct in the small advantage but the question would be can Goku put Sitama down before he adepts or at least cause enough damaged over the period of time.

6 Likes

I guess it depends if Saitama is goofing around or going straight to fighting. He will probably ignore many things giving Goku time to get to mode. But again, it could be over with one punch. On the other hand, every time Goku would be on the brink of death, he would become stronger.

7 Likes

That is another question, We know Goku can take hits so would he even go down in just One punch? I feel like he wouldn’t pretty sure it would be a long fight

6 Likes

Geez I couldn’t help but like what you both discussed. Both have valid points. But imma have to say Goku, just cuz I know more of his lore. All I know about sitama is that he one punches everyone lol.

5 Likes

I mean you are not wrong lol. I have no winning side but I would like to see the end results and why said results were what determined the winner.

5 Likes

I mean I may be wrong but isn’t one punch man supposed to be like a parody anime. Making fun of how stron the main characters are and what not? Thought I saw that somewhere.

Maybe they will do a animation of them fighting. Anyone remember that YouTube channel that did that. Anime characters, video game, and comic book characters fighting. Those videos were so dope. Some of those outcomes imma call bullshit. They do do there research though. So I guess they aren’t completely wrong.

5 Likes

No pretty sure I saw the same thing but its something nerdy to think about

5 Likes

Ok cool I’m not crazy. Lol. Nothing wrong with nerding out.

6 Likes

Only as crazy as you think you are, but no I searched it its a fact. Yep nothing wrong with it

6 Likes

Even though I think Saitama could kill Goku many times, bear in mind that Goku never really dies and always finds a way to come back, so eventually, I think Goku will evolve to a point where he will be able to defeat Saitama.

However, I think neither will hold a candle to Popeye (small reference to that death battle episode)

6 Likes

Well, Itachi would clear them both without moving a muscle :rofl:

6 Likes

Well- Goku ALWAYS gets beat up first and THEN he trains like mad AND THEN saves the day. ^^

7 Likes

What question is this?! Goku of course!! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

7 Likes

7 Likes

So, Goku leading at the moment :partying_face:

6 Likes

Yup… agreed on that one. The only solution for Saitama wold is Izanami. Traping him in an alternative space. He would never get out. Too bald for that :rofl:

5 Likes

Your comment reminds me of the two death matches between Goku and Superman (Death Battle) in which Superman completely annihilates Goku, because no matter how strong Goku becomes, he would never reach Superman, whose power is just infinite. I remember a quote I heard somewhere: “The character of your choice is just as strong as the writer wants him / her to be”.

8 Likes