Saitama VS Goku

All he would need to do is bring kryptonite to the fight. Superman is trash. Just my opinion

5 Likes

Iā€™m going with Goku

8 Likes

Thank goodness thereā€™s someone who agrees. Thought I was gonna get shamed lol

5 Likes

I am a fan of Superman but I agree with you guys. Its very hard to make a compelling story about a character who can pretty much do anything and beat anyone, plus his weakness is sillyā€¦ But then again, since he was originally written in the 50s he definitely carried some flaws from that time.

7 Likes

Well said. But my issue is that he got his ass wooped by doomsday. Doomsday straight up killed him. Then dc sales go down then they bring back Superman saying it was his broken back or some shitā€¦. Trash.

5 Likes

oh yes hahhahaha

5 Likes

Itā€™s that feeling when you say it was someā€¦ uh, 20 years ago :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

And it still feels like 24, rightā€¦ except pain in some parts of the body for no reason :rofl:

5 Likes

There are bad things and good things there. It just depends on the person you find.

5 Likes

ouchā€¦ sorry about that.

5 Likes

Hahha nothing wrong with it.

5 Likes

Geesh. Lol thatā€™s not bad you got a few years on me. But I donā€™t even feel old. I stay in decent shape and enjoy life.

5 Likes

Thats a sweet spot to be in Keiffer! And even sweeter spot if you have a nice, stable job. I can tell you from experience that a proper relationship requires a lot of effort from both parties to work, no matter how strong the attraction was in the startā€¦ and sometimes that effort might not even be enough in the end.

6 Likes

Knowing them, it would be a tie, once they realized they were hungry and there was no need to fight xD

5 Likes

Hunger is the real victor here. Lol

6 Likes

Sorry to hear that Keiffer, hope you can find a way to improve your situation.

5 Likes

wow manā€¦ thatā€™s not fun stuff.

5 Likes

Hunger and brain fog hahaha

5 Likes