Which Anime character you would like to be if granted the wish 😉🥹🤩

Why and which :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

7 Likes

It’s a tough question tho, the most of the cool characters suffer a lot and probably die somehow not peacefully. I probably would go with some minor character from Pokemon, like the gigachad professor from the upcoming Scarlet and Violet game (most likely there will also be an anime based on this game and then the answer will be 100% legit)

Wave Hello GIF by Pokémon

8 Likes

Probably Josuke Higashikata from JoJo. I really love Morioh, Stands and the world of JoJo in general.

7 Likes

Kirito from SAO

6 Likes

Would have to be Saitama from One Punch

6 Likes

That is so difficult, but if I truly had to pick, I’m gonna say Holo from Spice and Wolf.
awwnime GIF

8 Likes

dragon ball db GIF

So hard to choose! But I guess I would say Bulma. As she is a freaking genius, rich, sexy, independent AND gets to hook up with Vegeta. ^^

6 Likes

Well :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Goku of course :smiley:

8 Likes

Liz :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Kakashi GIF - Kakashi GIFs

6 Likes

Maybe I’dlike be her

tomoyo daidouji love GIF

I mean, Tomoyo is talented, rich, cute, smart… Kawaii Batman XDD

7 Likes

Kawaiii Batman :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

7 Likes

Or Intimidating Tomoyo!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Haha I’m not sure I’d be scared if I saw this show up out of the dark. Lol. Be hard to take serious lol

8 Likes

Kirito from sao or goku from dragon ball super

5 Likes

Pretty versatile selection! I think Goku should be cooler. But that’s my opinion

4 Likes

He is quite powerful :smiley: or atleast his sword is :wink:

5 Likes

I would choose Dio! Cool, suave, all powerful, inmortal, can stop time… what is not to love?

4 Likes

Ichigo kurasaki substitute soul reaper

4 Likes