If you could hang out with any character(s), who would it be?

Would be super kool to hang with denji , power , makima , himeno, and Aki! Would be fun to drink with them! Cheers!

4 Likes

I would hang out with weapons
 there’s not a single person in this image, only talking swords

XDDD just kidding
 not that I wouldn’t XD

4 Likes

5 Likes

kimi ni todoke manga GIF

5 Likes

4 Likes

I gotta ask, why Dio?

3 Likes

I won’t lie this has to be the hardest decision anime related I had to make. I really don’t want to default to something that looks aesthetically pleasing and that is it. Probably someone with similar interests as me.

Alex Louis Armstrong, tbh he body builds and bros it up with a “can do” attitude. What isn’t there to relate to or like?

The wisdom he probably has on old professional traumas would come in very handy.

6 Likes

He is a pretty awesome guy! It be ok for his sister to tag along aswell! Lol

4 Likes

I mean she is gorgeous, we wouldn’t jive too well though. I like your lineup, especially Himeno , Kobeni (slipped in your list apparently) and Denji.

4 Likes

Thanks! I still have mixed feelings about Kobeni but she is a beast! But maybe a tad too cautious , but then again we all need that one friend to talk some since into the rest of us lol

4 Likes

Oddly enough I did not see Kobeni as cautious but skittish and a tad bit the crazy I like. But I guess my favorite trait is her being the closest to human. Kinda like she is just skill getting by the skin of her teeth.

4 Likes

Yeah this is true , I am very eager to see what the future holds with chainsaw man I haven’t read the manga so hopefully we won’t have to wait too long!

4 Likes

6 Likes

These guys, not because they are my favorite characters
 but for other “Reasons”. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Ryuk_apfel

Just kidding

6 Likes

Honestly he would probably be a riot!

4 Likes

would love to hang out with Rias from High School DxD & Asuna from S.A.O.

7 Likes

I’m not even that big a fan of the show, I just think he’d have a lot of interesting stories.
Kakashi-Hatake

7 Likes

These 4. There just wouldn’t be a dull day
350px-KonoSuba_characters

4 Likes

I would have quite the time choosing seeing how I’m so indecisive and I have so many lol. Holo would be a blast I think from S&W. Azazel I bet would be a blast to have a few drinks with too. Pretty much anyone is HSDxD I think would be a blast. I could go on forever lol

3 Likes