Fav anime quote momment(not popular)

What was you favorite non popular anime moment. Either a quote or moment. Let me know and if you remember what episode let me know so I can live in the moment as well!!!

If it’s a popular one…heck share it any way the more the merrier

Thanks

6 Likes

Didn’t see any real discussion about it, but the Battle Royal episode of the second season of Pop Team Epic is gold imo. The ending quote would be a spoiler, so I just suggest checking it out :smiley:

5 Likes

I have seen plenty of meaningful moments but the only one that comes to mind right now is this… sorry

5 Likes

Cowboy beebop…Spike flicking a zero gravity cigarette to Jet. Cinematic genius.

4 Likes

This is one quote from an anime that I love very much called ‘Saiunkoku Monogatari’. It’s in episode 13 where the character Miss Kochou says, “Makeup is the war paint of a woman.” I just love that quote so much! XD

5 Likes

I mean to be fair SSJ Goku "I Will not let you destroy my world" (Blue-Ray HD) - YouTube
The long yell for goku an the line was a pretty epic moment

An lets be honest

Dxd had some seriously funny but outstanding moments this being one an the lines from issei

5 Likes

I’ll have to give it a watch

5 Likes

Love this anime has plenty of great moments I’ve made videos for lol so I would very much agree

5 Likes

I have had such a hard time getting into this show but I’ve loved some of the moment a I’ve seen!

4 Likes

Yep yep all time top anime for myself

5 Likes

I agree! Started for the non plot line and now I accually really enjoy the story’s and character development. I really want to see the light novel come out so I can read the rest of series

5 Likes

Dxd has a very soild story shocking to some I know but its really good. Now if only we could get the next season of the anime :expressionless: , But the mangas and light novels have been very good to read waiting for my next one in may they are always up on preorder everytime i see the newest one lol

4 Likes

Like wise. We have the 11th light novel coming out next month? If I can just get the rest of the light novel that would make me happy I just want to read how everything ends. I’ve read how it does but I need to exp the journey

5 Likes

I know nothing of the end i have kept myself spoiler free and have been enjoying my reading everytime I get the new one

4 Likes

Sadly someon spoiled it for me but I still have to see how the journey happened. Even if I know how it ends you can’t take away from journey to get there

4 Likes

Those rats! how dare they lol

5 Likes

@felixjordanoff this moment right here, so full of soul. Cowboy Bebop has so many beautiful scenes.

5 Likes

It’s renound as one of the first anime that didn’t end in roses and hugs.

5 Likes

Wow great momment!! Really takes me back!

4 Likes

I can’t tell for sure how popular Shaman King is but to me it’s Yoh’s motto. I think it’s something like “Everything will work out” in English.

Took me a while remember this… even though I repeat it to myself often xDD

5 Likes