Fav anime quote momment(not popular)

Hey, regardless, it’s a line that speaks to you and at the end of the day that’s all that matters

5 Likes

“If you’re always worried about crushing the ants beneath you… you won’t be able to walk.”

• Guts
6 Likes

Ohhhh I like that one

4 Likes

I’d like to add Shinji’s first fight in Evangelion. Back then it was so hard to get VHS copy of this anime and watching videos on the internet was a pretty new thing. I had to search all over to get at least some clips or mp3 files, and that scene was one of the few I was able to obtain. It definitely left an impression on me and I played it countless times.

5 Likes

“Whatever you lose, you’ll find it again. But what you throw away you’ll never get back.” — Kenshin Himura (Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Kenkaku Romantan)

7 Likes

woof, that is some parental advice right there for your children

4 Likes

and from time to time for adults too :wink::wink::wink:

4 Likes

:smiling_imp: agreed

4 Likes

What about a boomerang…:thinking:

5 Likes

:joy::joy: elaborate

4 Likes

Guess there wasn’t many around in feudal Japan. :yum:

5 Likes

Which is fun because the Kirin from Petshop of Horrors had someone carry them everywhere because he didn’t want to crush little life forms (but apparently didn’t mind if someone else did that for him) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

I dont remember what episode it is but i both love and hate this scene because while it does evoke strong emotion when i watch it it also is just the two of them talking in circles saying the same thing over and over again. Also this isnt the whole scene its kinda cut short.

5 Likes

Do you know this is a series I really want to watch I just have yet to find the time

5 Likes

Its worth it plus its not too long for the time being. 3rd season isnt even out yet. Although it should be noted apparently people are trying to cancel the third season as in cancel culture but i highly doubt it will actually get canceled because of sensitive cry babies on the internet.

3 Likes

Good god cancel culture just stop! Lol not everything is worth it. So what’s the issue with it??

4 Likes

people dont like the sexualization of certain characters. honestly tho no one that actually watches the anime really cares

5 Likes

I mean have they watched any anime like high school dxd or konosoba??? lol

4 Likes

O there is alot on this subject Id like to add lol

4 Likes

I’m all ears!

4 Likes