Fav anime quote momment(not popular)

I believe it has alot to do with the fact Japan does not bend the knee, So whatever it is in Re:Zero ( Which I am super curious now), its just them screaming into the void to stay relevant. So target something you know people enjoy it really is just a anime cancel culture dying out they are just trying to find anything to grab onto

4 Likes

Well now I’m twice in training to start watching the show lol I guess I’ll have to have to look into the cancel culture movements of the show as well. I think what people need to take away from this as you’re talking about two different cultures and we as the American culture are having a lot of issues right now, with certain issues and needing to pick a fight with every little thing, but we also need to respect that this is somebody else’s culture and that we can’t tell other cultures what is correct or incorrect

5 Likes

Agreed granted I only pick fights I can win lol

5 Likes

Agreed it’s really not worth the effort if no one‘s gonna have a civil conversation about itW

5 Likes

Just so we can be back on topic and the mods don’t cast me into the furnace lol

I’ll leave tomorrow’s problems to tomorrow’s me
a good one

4 Likes

Very much agreed

4 Likes

That’s the other issue here in America you can’t have an opinion without offending someone, and if you don’t agree with something your considered the worst things on this planet. Why anime is so great, takes you away and you can just zone out all the real world trash. Sorry to but in @MageHeart and @Jmx32

5 Likes

Hey man its a open talk anyone can jump in lol

5 Likes

No need to be sorry but sadly it’s true. We used to be able to have civil conversations and debates and I feel like we have have just reached a point we’re if you and I have two different opinions one of us is wrong and big doo doo head meanie🤣

4 Likes

Forgetting is like a wound. The wound may heal, but it has already left a scar.

5 Likes

That is a good one! Where is that from?

4 Likes

Pretty sure thats one piece

5 Likes

“Aren’t we all monsters inside?”
-Lucy

Absolutely basic, but not everything needs to be flashy.

5 Likes

Mine comes from an oldie!!! Episode 1 of Zillion!!! Our main protagonist, JJ, is saving a kid from the bad guys Nosa, and they go into a tumble. When JJ goes to draw his firearm, it’s missing!!! And he does this kick jig looking all around and down his shirt while screaming, “My gun, my gun!!! Where the hell is my gun!!???”

5 Likes

I love that campy goofiness that comes from anime, it’s something we lost in the west. Love it!

6 Likes

I’ll need to check that out :joy: gives me a very cash the stampede vibe

5 Likes

I remember watching “Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo”. Actually, each phrase from Bobobo can be quoted and engraved in stone. Especially the ones about haircare

5 Likes

It’s been a hot min since I’ve heard any one talk about this show but damn what a show to watch

4 Likes

Tetsuoooooooo!

4 Likes

DBZ - Goku's Speech (1080p HD) - YouTube the I am speech from goku to freiza

4 Likes