Tell me what figures you would like to see in The Otaku Box, in the future if you could choose!

Lets start a discussion about what Characters/Waifu’s you would like to see made for the Otaku Box if you had a choice in the decision making.

Your Figure Wish list perhaps.

Here is a few of Mine.

First off I love team building, and we already have several Rias Gremory figures, an Akeno (actually 2 Akeno’s now), and a Koneko (though she is a bid misproportioned.
So I suggest we get another Koneko Toujou, but this time not make her so busty. Koneko is known for being petite.

I would Also Like to see a figure of Asia Argento (and we need to keep her petite as well to be in character)

Lastly I wouldn’t mind a figure of both Xenovia Quarta

And Irina Shidou maybe…Though Xenovia has to come first.

That should wrap up the High School D×D Line, other then a few niche characters.

7 Likes

idk man I think a few would like
Yasaka as a figure

6 Likes

Second I wouldn’t mind more Monster Musume Figures, Everyone should know I’m a huge Monster Girl Fan.

I really wanna see how The Otaku Box would handle a Rachnera Figure as she is my #1 Waifu!
Rachnera

But I would love a figure of Papi the Harpy Girl as well.
Here is GK of her that is very hard to find to show how it could be done.
papi

Also I wouldn’t mind a Centorea or…

A Meroune Lorelei

If these figures are too large for the box, maybe make the figures in a way that they could be assembled like so many other figures are, that way they could be packaged in a smaller box. (for example have Rachnera’s Legs and Spider Abdomen be attachable, or Centorea’s horse body separated from the human torso, so some minor assembly required)

But if that is too much to ask, Lala is human enough she shouldn’t be an issue.

9 Likes

We also can’t forget about the MON girls like…
Zombina

Manako

Tionishia

or Doppel

8 Likes

I wouldn’t mind a figure of Riza Hawkeye (FMA (Fullmetal Alchemist)).
It can be of

Or it can be of
42680-fullmetal_alchemist-riza_hawk_1172674046.jpg.cf

10 Likes

Pretty good list :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I am so with you on this one.

4 Likes

Welcome to TOB Community @Strycnine .

4 Likes

Welcome to our community.

2 Likes

I would LOVE an Ingrid figure. She the anime girl I fell for. She’s the one in front

6 Likes

Rory “The Reaper” Mercury from Gate.

Any of the dragon girls from Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon but Kobayashi herself doesn’t get enough love.

And any and all of the ship girls (preferably in ship form) from Azur Lane, most especially Laffey, my first ship.

I could go on and on…

OH! One from the history books: DEEDLIT!!!

4 Likes

I agree, I wouldn’t mind one of Miss Kobayashi herself, she has that “common everyday look” like of sexy.
I Also totally forgot about Deedlit from “Record of Lodoss War”, she is the one of the OG anime elf girls!

2 Likes

ranma tea kettle

3 Likes

Ran-chan, aka Ranma in female form. Yes I agree.

But, If we are going old school, then how about Lina Inverse or Naga the Serpant from The Slayers!

(Lina on the left and Naga on the right)

5 Likes

Never heard of either of those two. :person_shrugging:

1 Like

ranma cast
akane tendo

4 Likes

REALLY? NEVER HEARD OF THE SLAYERS!!!

It’s only the best Fantasy Themed Anime Comedy ever from the 90’s!

There is 4 seasons (the final season came in two parts in the early 2000’s) A Motion Picture, Several Specials, several Light Novels and a few Manga Specials!
Here is my personal collection, plus I have a GK Pre-painted figure of Lina pre-ordered.

Look it up! its Great!!

3 Likes

goblin hearno
Random

2 Likes

raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786

You’re not @Beestie, and that’s not a Goblin Girl!! So it must DIE instead of being returned to the hoard!

1 Like

I have a madness to my method…

2 Likes