Searching For

Hello. I’ve been an Otakubox subscriber on and off for years. There are a few things I’ve missed that i would really love to have if anyone is up to selling.

Suu slime girl figure
Tsunade wall scroll
Jibril waifu card
Miia waifu card
Albedo waifu card
Rias waifu card

Ecchi or Regular versions

10 Likes

You should contact support@theotakubox.com about this. I’m sure Liz can help you.

7 Likes

I’m sure she will tell me that i need to wait until she opens up her shop again. Which makes sense, cause when she helps one she might feel like she needs to help more then instantly overwhelmed. I hope the shop opens up soon. We have all been waiting.

9 Likes

Let me check my scrolls when I get home. They’ve all been sitting in a box since I don’t really collect scrolls. I will have the ecchi version if I have it.

7 Likes

Looking for waifu card #1 (preferrably ecchi). Have a duplicate Rias #13 if anyone needs it.

8 Likes

I have these cards in not attached to. Willing to trade! These are the ecchi versions.

#32 Elie
#28 Edelgard
#27 Astoria
#31 Celia
#24 Mikasa
#30 Mirajane
#26 Mashu
#07 Rikka

6 Likes

I need rias!

6 Likes

I have a duplicate #13 Rias if you need it. I can go through my box of wall scrolls and see if I have the one you’re looking for.

6 Likes

Really? That would be super awesome of you!

5 Likes

@ChompChain I just looked and I do NOT have Tsunade in my wall art collection. She must have been before I joined.

5 Likes

I think she was in the newer boxes actually but i appreciate you looking. Can you dm me to talk about the rias card or?

6 Likes

@Sandman1120 had the Rias card.

5 Likes

Hey wanna know if ive missed waifu cards or they didnt go out as i seem to have missed 2 in the last 4 months, no 31 and no 38

4 Likes

The card is always in the box. If you did not get one… support@theotakubox.com

4 Likes

I have duplicates of multiple cards aswell idk how but i do. Message if after cards ill tell if i have it

4 Likes

Are there any figures out there for Outbreak Company?

2 Likes