Waifu Card, Anime Card, or TCG General

Ok first of all this topic is for all things The Otaku Box Waifu Card topic related or any type of Collectable Cards in general,

This thread is for sharing pictures of cards you have, or want, for trading or even selling cards to people if you want, or just general talking about cards you collect. Whether its TOB Waifu Cards, Pokémon, Yu-Gi-Oh! or whatever you want it to be. If it’s a card and you collect it, talk about it here! (no sports card’s though, keep it TCG or Anime related).

(picture is not mine and stolen from online just for an idea of the type of cards)

4 Likes

I’ll start the topic off with a complete shot in the dark here, does anyone have any of these Waifu Cards they would like to sell? I need these to complete my collection of waifu cards!
DM if you have them and are willing to strike a deal. I was looking online for these on the second hand market and the priced asked by sellers are outrageous with scalper like prices! @Liz if your are listening, please make these cards available to purchase online in order to stop the scalper prices!

I Need Non-Ecchi Waifu Cards 001 thru 013, I got these before I subscribed to two versions of the box, here are pictures I found online of them for example:

Also I need the Ecchi Version of #017 Ikaros. (pictured here I found online).

The Otaku Box was missing my Ecchi Version of card #017 Ikaros back then, and when I contacted support they sent me a second Non-Ecchi Version of that card instead of the Ecchi Version I was missing from my box! I never bothered pursuing the issue further, a mistake on my part. So I do have a Extra Non-Ecchi Version of Ikaros to trade if needed!

4 Likes

O we doing this?

3 Likes

I have cards :joy::joy::joy::innocent:

4 Likes

God help us…

simon cowell facepalm GIF

2 Likes

Hey @Zoysite13 there was a thread for cards allready lol.

Also i ll have to share pics later currently at work doing a 12 tonight.

3 Likes

Beestie I have more then just those :smiley:

4 Likes
3 Likes

Ohhohoho I’m gonna start​:face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:
First off these cards I’m showing are just standing with my collection along with their characters.
I do have other pack of cards in my drawer, that’s why I need a binder in the future

Some of these girls are from a pack called Secret Garden.
The Pokemon my fav 3 are Snorlax, Lucario, and Moltres
And last but but least my Hestia and Bell collection of cards in hard plastic.

7 Likes

Idk who they are, but these cute waifus was a gift from my best friend from Secret garden pack.
The other one, is from Danmachi and I got lucky and find a sign one from the character.

7 Likes

Ill start with my 2 highest quality cards :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

These are not from secret garden. The pack are in Japanese so idk what that means, but if somebody wanna translate.

6 Likes

Hahaha
you mad big sean GIF

3 Likes

Where did you get these? That’s some Azur lane characters. I needddddd

2 Likes

Show Off Mike Ross GIF by PeacockTV

2 Likes

UHHH then what have we all been doing here but showing off collections lol

4 Likes

And last but not least my whole Danmachi cards I don’t play I just like the images :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Yeah yeah.

2 Likes

Fine I wont show anymore dont wanna be a show off :unamused:

3 Likes

Ohhh my best friend had them double and gave the rest of it

3 Likes