Trading

Feel free to post any otaku merchandise that you are willing to trade, or put in the chat if there is something you are looking for.

7 Likes

So I’ll post it Friday but I have all the Naruto stuff I’m more than willing to separate with.

5 Likes

Was curious if anyone has seen some of the other monster musume figures for sale? If so how much(I’ve found some but unpainted, needing assembly and not very big.

6 Likes

@mdphelps1991 Damn to be honest I think there’s only like a few if I’m not mistaken. Then they do have the ones that people make with there 3d printers and yeah. If I come across I’ll for sure let you know. I usually go to solarisjapan or Amiami for figures.

6 Likes

I never played the gameboy game of it, but I bought the medabots and played with them, these are ones I bought a little while ago off ebay as a bulk buy with so.e of the manga and extras I’m trading off to a good home.:grinning:

5 Likes

Have various figures, keychains, wall scrolls, and other collectibles that I’m willing to trade. Will post pictures when I figure out how to upload images.

3 Likes

Yeah, to post pictures, you need to be Lvl1 trust level. You will become Lvl 1 after 5 comments, 5 likes and 30 minutes of activity. Hope that would help.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Willing to trade everything seen in image. The items stacked are keychains and wallets. The waifu card is a duplicate Rias that I already had. Will post wall scrolls later.

Searching for waifu card #1.

7 Likes

Found this today but trading them.
An large Attack on Titan cloak and a blu ray outlaw star complete series( it in a dvd case but disc are great condition.

make an offer.

7 Likes

I am willing to trade these cards away.

#32 Elie
#27 Astoria
#31 Celia
#24 Mikasa
#30 Mirajane
#26 Mashu
#07 Rikka

Im looking for ecchi cards:

Albedo
Miia
Jibril
Tsunade ( card if there is one & scroll )

4 Likes

To who ever can use it.
A child size “demon slayer” ? cosplay looks to be of the main character found at local 2nd hand store.

5 Likes

I think @Keiffer can fit in it

2 Likes

Ooooh, I have a bunch of stuff I’d love to trade! Mostly doubles of gachapon and figures I’ve gotten from claw machines. I’ll wait until I level up to post some pics :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Yeah, you will become lvl 1 soon just after 5 comments, 5 likes and 30 minutes of activity :smiley:

6 Likes

Random gobbo.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Nice axe, turn around show it off…

2 Likes