Show off your Figure Collection!

Are you collecting only one specific character, are you a chibi figure collector, or do you only hunt for the rarest and hard-to-come-by gems? I am excited to know! -Liz🌸

34 Likes

Trying to add picture but it says something about can’t load embedded image…anyone else having this issue

16 Likes

Yeah, to post pictures, you need to be Lvl1 trust level. No worries tho, you will become lvl 1 after 5 comments, 5 likes and 60 minutes of activity :slight_smile:

43 Likes

Ahh ok. Thank you. Guess I better start putting in the work.

23 Likes

i have to many xD i have all the otaku box figs on same shelf. also collecting scale resin figures :blush:

25 Likes

I have 16 lol, just from otaku box. That being I’ve given like 4 away.

26 Likes

I’ve bought a whole shelf to put my figures from otaku box and a few I’ve bought on my own when I get to level 1 trust I will post picture

20 Likes

I’ve collected all sorts of figures, right now though I’m collecting medabots/ medarots.

15 Likes

I’ll be sure to upload mine once I get over to my apartment as I’ve been staying elsewhere for the last few weeks. I have a wide variety of figures besides my TOB monthly figures, the top ones being the 6 new-in-box Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure figures that someone included with the entire hardback series they gifted me with last year :heart_eyes:

15 Likes

I guess I will be first to go. Outside of the box ones which take alot and some local cases, It took me some time to find the bigger ones and get them here

74 Likes

Those are awesome. I only have the figures I get from the box but some of those bigger ones are awesome, and I love the class cases. I really need to find some of them.

12 Likes

Okay, that is super smart. I love how you planned for glass cases to prevent dust buildup. Do you still have to clean them after some time? I ask cause I have major dust problems at my place.

11 Likes

Ahhhhhhhhhh so many Akeno :heart_eyes:! swoons -Liz🌸
Pokemon Reaction GIF

23 Likes

OOO that’s amazing :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

@Celty still give the cases a cleaning weekly, I am a clean freak when it comes to them.

11 Likes

This is a Akeno waifu household here :heart_eyes:

13 Likes

Oh, wow! That is some dedication! But for such a Waifu, It is indeed in place! -Liz🌸

11 Likes

just joined the forum so can’t post pics yet but I had a question for everyone for collecting, i know some take figures out to display them but if your short on space is it okay to put them back in the box and switch them out periodically?

12 Likes

I keep the boxes and plastic in case I move.
It just highly increases the chances of them being damaged. Ive minorly damaged a few and had to invest in super glue.

13 Likes

I don’t see the issue, so long as you are careful. You gotta work with that you got right.

13 Likes