searching for collector cards

Hey all fellow otaku’s

I am searching for 9 collector cards from previous otaku boxes. I need them to get a complete collection and I have all besides thise I have written down. So is it possible that there is somebody in here there would be willing to sell these to me ? :blush::pray:

1. 009

2. 012

3. 017

4. 018

5. 020

6. 025

7. 026

8. 027

9. 028

And I like the normal and the ecchi cards so that’s not a issue :wink:

4 Likes

good luck, there are a few I need as well mainly the non-ecchi versions if they exist from series one…(before I started subscribing to two boxes).

Hoping one day Liz allows you to purchase past sets on her website.

4 Likes

Totally agree with you

But have you tried to contact support and ask them if the have some of the cards you are looking for / missing. Maybe the have some left overs in stock. :wink:

4 Likes

i have the 17 ecchi version from back when i just bought 1 box and unsubscribed , only subsribed for good a bit later around 33

(Edited the picture due to the nudity, nudity is only allowed in the Legendary Lounge where users are supposed 18+, the main forum is open to ages 13+ hence the rule. -Zoy-)

5 Likes

Dude needs his spoiler tag refresher course

3 Likes

Blurred it for you sir

3 Likes

…? we need to blur stuff from 2 years ago?

4 Likes

NUDE!!! lol

3 Likes

oh… sorry ma bad…

4 Likes

All good no shame Somwhere had you covered

4 Likes

Please note it is also bad form to put the serious stuff outside the legendary fourums. But that is more an agreement among us users [correct me if I’m wrong]

3 Likes

TO be fair this is the card collector topic so its not outta place, again no harm no foul

4 Likes

what do you mean by (serious stuff)…?
and bout the legendary lounge, not sure what is supposed to go in there or not, actually learned bout it today, sent a mail to liz to get invited

3 Likes

We’re basically talking about explicit stuff, like nudity. Since you have to be 18 to purchase the Otaku Box - let alone become a legendary member of it - we try to keep the super spicy stuff in those threads.

Plus, if you wanna become Legendary, you gotta either remain subbed to TOB for a full year or buy a 1-year subscription first (assuming you haven’t already yet, that is).

4 Likes

The legendary lounge is for legendary subscribers, nudes and the like are still supposed to be blurred, I’m sure you will be quite happy with the quantity of nudes if that is what you are looking for. “Serious stuff” read “and the like” when you get into the lounge read the rules liz has you’ll see

4 Likes

good, thx for the headsup , and yeah i guessed it was for legendary subscribbers lol , just didnt knew what was happening in there, i’ll just wait for my invite, ive been member of TOB for bout 16 months now (just counted my cards lol)

4 Likes

Surprised that you are not already in the lounge…

3 Likes

Might need to let the mods or Liz know you need that pass

3 Likes

Said that earlier just waiting on liz

3 Likes

i clicked on the link in the please read this first thread wich opened my gmail and i sent liz a mail bout it already

4 Likes