Tell me what figures you would like to see in The Otaku Box, in the future if you could choose!

Welcome to the Community @Strycnine

3 Likes

cat with spoon

3 Likes

2 Likes

You have to remember that I got out of anime in the early 80s when I joined the Navy and only got back into it since I joined this forum within the past 2 years. My TBW list is 8 pages long so far trying to catch up.

1 Like

Well definitely add it to the list, keep in mind this anime came out in the 90’s, I haven’t watched it recently so I may be viewing the series with rose color nostalgic glasses, so I don’t know how it holds up today. Though I do remember the series fondly and had lots of good laughs from it!

2 Likes

Added it to the list.

Correction; my TBW list is ELEVEN pages long.

1 Like

yep I got a long list as well, finding the time to watch them is another thing between my Job, workout routine, keeping up with the current season and my manga collection, and finally having a hard time concentrating on shows due to Adult ADHD. So I know the feeling. I been meaning to watch Overlord for a couple of years now, but just haven’t found the time.

BTW The Slayers isn’t on any (legal) Streaming sites as of current that I know of, so be sure to done your Jolly Roger and find a site online to watch them.

1 Like

evilbear

2 Likes

I keep asking for Deedlit in every survey they have on here one day man one day.

2 Likes

I keep asking for Rachnera, lol. like clockwork. But hey, it’s worked somewhat as she has gotten a wall scroll, a page in this year’s Calander (on my Birthday Month also!), (SPOILER DONT CLICK UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE SPOILED) and most recently a waifu card.

2 Likes

I’m still waiting for Astolfo :skull:

2 Likes

4 Likes

I’m 100% in favor of getting Astolfo, but he has to be in April’s Box (April fools), or June’s Box (Pride Month).

I actually love Astolfo’s design, and own a figure of him already!

2 Likes

gold_and_silver_twins_by_escaflowne_fanclub_dteskd-fullview

3 Likes

He’s coming up to for pre-order here as a pre-painted GK, price isn’t announced yet though. If interested, I’m still on the fence myself about it.
Bunny Suit Astolfo!

2 Likes

Chibis!

6 Likes

@Zoysite13 I AGREE I love all the other girls from dxd and I’d love to get a koneko, Asia or Xenovia :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @Strycnine

2 Likes

Yup get rid of it….

2 Likes

Here. You’re being fussy.

snickers

2 Likes