Future Otaku Box Item Ideas

Hello there!!! Upon seeing advertisements for the contents of the April’s Otaku Box, my friend and fellow subscriber Zoysite13 and I were discussing an idea for a future item we’d like to see if we could convince Liz to produce. A 4 suit full 52 card playing deck printed with the monthly wall scroll art.

22 Likes

That sounds like a pretty cool idea to me. We can also include some of the waifu card art in this deck too!

6 Likes

I would actually welcome a deck of cards like that or as Metal said as well it would be a nice addition to the OTB

7 Likes

If we do the deck of cards could we make an ecchi version as well i think that would be awesome

18 Likes

Super Troopers Yes GIF by Searchlight Pictures

5 Likes

I’m no card player but even I would welcome this.

6 Likes

Sounds like a good idea. Would love a full deck of waifus!

8 Likes

Great idea.

4 Likes

That is a great idea :+1: :+1: :+1:

5 Likes

Great idea @0dDbalL1138, I wonder what waifus could be there, any favorites? Rias and Akeno for sure right?

4 Likes

One million percent!!

3 Likes

I agree, After seeing the art of Erza Scarlet on the Queen of hearts that we got as an art print in Aprils box, I would love a deck of cards with prints of different Waifu’s on all the cards. I’m fairly certain there is enough art made by now to cover a 52 card deck, Hell I would be happy with just the Ace, King, Queen, Jack, and Joker having art tbh. The backside should either feature the TOB logo or Art of Liz on each card.

And as @Ratboy said, make two different ones, one card set for ecchi subscribers and one for non-ecchi subscribers, if possible. There is already ecchi and non-ecchi versions of all the artwork anyway, and I’ve seen box items in the past have ecchi and non-ecchi differences with items (mainly on a Acrylic stand display).

I love playing cards with friends so this would definitely be useful to me.

I wouldn’t mind seeing other tradtional gaming materials in the box as well, such as a bag of dice, a box of Domino’s, etc.

4 Likes

Yeah, i personally have been subscribed since February 2019, so that alone is 50 art scrolls. And i know TOB was around in 2018 so she definitely has 52 images in her archives. I would definitely buy a 2nd deck if she offered both ecchi and non ecchi!!! Its kinda funny but I inherited a deck of playing cards from my father that is a deck of naked ladies.

3 Likes

Damn, you have been subbed to TOB longer then me. I didn’t start subscribing to it until July 2019 when I came across an ad for it on Facebook. I decided to give it a shot since they were advertising the exclusive Rias figure. I almost unsubscribed after my second box since the Asuna figure was an obvious Banpresto knockoff, but I stuck it out and by my 4th box the figures were getting exclusive again when we got the Raphtalia figure. All the figures going forward from that point on were exclusive, minus two, Nero in March 2020 and most recently Rem in March 2023. As long as TOB stays away from any more knockoffs I’ll stay subbed.

I’m kind of curious what the figures were before I subscribed. What was the figures in the first few boxes you got @0dDbalL1138 ? What was the figures in Feburary 2019 through June 2019?

3 Likes

“ALL IN” :joy::yum:
Couldnt resist.

3 Likes

I’ll have to look back at my cards, but i know one of them was a legit non bootleg 1/10 S-style Super Sonico with an ice cream cone…

3 Likes

Probably Albedo, Jibril, Saber, Erza, Lucy, Asuna, Leafa, Alice,… wait Im just making MY waifu list… :grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

@0dDbalL1138 That’s a great list!

4 Likes

Just thought about it, idk why i didnt say so sooner lol Akeno and Rias as the queen and king cards

6 Likes

This is a must !

5 Likes