Another cultured soul has appeared!!

5 Likes

Thank you good Sir we are some classyAF Gents

5 Likes

images warhammer GIF
AGREED!

4 Likes

Yessssss!!!
I collect card decks too so that would be super awsome!

4 Likes

Welcome to the Community @RedStorm

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @RedStorm

3 Likes

Okay we all know Albedo is the Ace of Spades lol

4 Likes

I think for hearts I would go like this:

King: Rias
Queen: Akeno

What would you pick?

3 Likes

I haven’t seen it yet but I would love a happi coat with TOB branding on it. Maybe as an add on?

3 Likes

I would like to suggest another potential idea!

So when everyone votes for the wall scroll, only one of the two pictures gets used.
Out of the two calendars i have gotten, the images used were ones that won the wallscroll. But what if the calendar used the images that didnt win the wallscroll vote?

6 Likes

They did that one year with the calendars, I won’t mind them doing that as a trend. But I may be in the minority but I would like the button to return as well.

6 Likes

Eh, the button isnt a big loss for me honestly, i dont have many places or items that i can use the buttons for unfortunately

5 Likes

Yea know i was wondering what happened to the button

5 Likes

Sucks to say… but I don’t miss the buttons either.

4 Likes

Agreed. I miss the buttons. I liked seeing my button collection grow.

6 Likes

Honestly, I somewhat second this. I have nowhere to place them (and considering they’re the explicit ones, that wouldn’t be a grand idea anyway), but it still feels a bit weird not getting them anymore.

Gotta have my ecchi, you know…

6 Likes

This thread is like

3 Likes

Instead of buttons, we should have pins. I thought this one was pretty awesome but we haven’t gotten any more other than this Lucy pin.

8 Likes

Im alright with pins as well, I wasn’t subbed to get this one but maybe in the future

4 Likes

All this talk about the cards it got me thinking since Rias was mentioned it will never happen but imagine an actual chess set of them as figures for the pieces. So many ideas on that.

6 Likes