I just got May 2023's Box today and

NO SPOILERS OR PICTURES YET

I just got both my ecchi non-upgraded and non-ecchi upgraded boxes in the mail today. Anyone else get there box(s) in yet? Both of my boxes was missing the insert flyer that tells you about each item. I don’t think I’m missing any items other then the insert which is not that important other then telling you about the items. If anyone did get an insert, could you take a photo of it and DM it to me! (kind of wondering who the mini figure is from, I’m thinking Tokyo Revengers )

Also, while I like the art on the T-shirt, I’m not digging the vinyl decal print aspect of last months and this months shirt, it feels like wearing a sheet of plastic on your chest as isn’t comfortable. I haven’t wore the shirt I got last month (other then for a quick review picture), so I haven’t washed it yet due to fear of how the vinyl stick-on print holds up in the wash. I don’t wanna give spoilers for the box just yet on here as I know many people haven’t gotten their box yet.

2 Likes

I will also confirm that I did not get the insert in my box that tells you what everything else.

As for the T-Shirt, I felt it was as comfortable as the last one. Feels like silk to me. Just have to be careful how to wash it.

Nothing else to report.

4 Likes

If you haven’t received the pamphlet you can ask Liz via email directly, she will help you.

3 Likes

I’m with you guys, I didn’t get the box insert.

3 Likes

Not too concerned about the lack of an insert either, as I can at least recognize the origin of most of the items. I’m more concerned that there’s no collectible card this time. Kinda makes the ecchi version of the box less worth it, honestly.

2 Likes

I just got my May box and it came with a waifu card. A new series it seems too. Series 3!

3 Likes

There is a collectible card in the box, its the first one of series 3. There is a ecchi and non-ecchi version as I got both.

3 Likes

…Crap. Better go talk to Liz again then.

3 Likes

Washed the first one (last months), Was a little afraid when I took it out of the drier, came out looking like new after first wash.

4 Likes

Also with you all, Did get the card didn’t get the insert page. I myself would be content with a digital version of that but like having the “check list” as it where

3 Likes

I got mine today and also didn’t have the insert.

3 Likes

got mine yesterday and it also didn’t have the insert. i actually like when they are there. if i dont recognize it, then with it i can know what its from and also helps me keep track of the order of things. i store the scrolls and shirts in the order they came in.

4 Likes

Got mine yesterday and man those big tickets items yeaaa top of my list :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Just got my box. Did not get the insert. Seems like that happened to everyone?

2 Likes

Yes sir

3 Likes

Yeah, no insert here either… I tend to like those as it helps me understand what all is in the box… I think we’ve got a sushi dish and sauce bowl, though I’m not sure what the Yor thingy is (something to hold a card of some sort I guess)… Good stuff, just no details.

3 Likes

welcome @AekinJay. You can always contact support if you want the info. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome! :clinking_glasses:

3 Likes

This is my first box I will be getting and haven’t gotten it yet ( I ordered rather late). Do y’all usually have shipping updates on the parcel app? I put in the number and no updates since mid May.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community!!! Try using this to track your order. Just add your tracking number. http://ordertracker.com

3 Likes