August Box

I know some of you lucky folk have gotten notice that your August box is in the mail, but I have not yet. Is this a Texas thing again or am I just unfortunate once again?

4 Likes

It’s a July box :smiley:. I got mine 3 days ago.

4 Likes

I must have missed the email somehow as my box showed up safe and sound yesterday. Yay! Really digging the t-shirt. My niece has already claimed the Pochita plushy.

6 Likes

I really enjoyed the items from the July box… :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Good stuff all around. This is only my second box but, overall, I am pleased.

6 Likes

Got mine on Tuesday…

4 Likes

Nope but post office once again messed mine up and sent back.

3 Likes

did anyone else get their box and end up with 2 of the Touka posters and none of the bonus things other then the stickers?

4 Likes

I get two boxes and both of mine were correct, if your referring to the “birthday gift” bonus item, you only get that during your birthday month…providing you put it on your account profile.

Only issue I had was my “Ms. Vitch” figures box was mashed to hell, but he figure was fine. Also my ecchi Waifu Card 43 was bent with a crease in it, but not too bad (my ecchi items come in my non-upgraded box or should I say bag). I think Liz needs to invest in bigger boxes since when you add a T-shirt it kind of cramps the box overfull.

I get two Boxes because I want everything offered, my non-ecchi box has the T-shirt and Scale figure, while my ecchi box has to add-on’s and is just a basic box, ussually come sin a bag instead of a box. I get two for review purposes.

5 Likes

thanks for the info i didn’t know that for the birthday bonus. but the other one was the waifu card that was not there. also the confusion of still having 2 of the same poster

4 Likes

All I can say is contact support@theotakubox.com about your missing waifu card. They will include it in the next box. Mistakes happen, as the boxes are packed by workers who are human and make mistakes! Just consider the extra poster a happy little bonus, save it, use it, sell it, give it away, whatever you want to do with it is up to you!

5 Likes

thank you for the advise😁

4 Likes

Do you know the date that your box is sent out, I know mine mails towards the end of the month and I usually get the first week of the new month

3 Likes

Boxes are shipped on the 24th of the month.

3 Likes

I’m really excited to get my first box! :grin: How do you guys feel about the value of these boxes?

I subbed this month for Rias but I’m thinking I could continue subbing if it’s a great value. I also have some friends who love anime so I definitely could use some items I get for gifts in the future.

4 Likes

I’ve been with TOB for 5 years now. I still find the value of the box great. Items I like the most are some practical items, Coins and Cards.

5 Likes

It’s a good value. Anime t-shirts are going for $30 to $40 at most sites. The figures are a minimum $50 at most places. I’ve found the cards on eBay for around $15. Not counting the other items and you are still way ahead.

5 Likes

What anime was July’s figure from? Never heard of Ms. Witch

4 Likes

5 years! Wow! Your collection must be incredible!

4 Likes

Thank you for breaking down the numbers! It does seem like a great value! :blush:

5 Likes