Solo Leveling

So the first episode is out, I think it’s great. Any thoughts?

3 Likes

I’m about to watch here in a bit, I’ll respond as soon as I finish it

3 Likes

So I will say visually it looks good and stayed true to the trailers. The only thing that is bugging me is the order they have stuff. I get there taking it all from a manwa and turning it to an anime, but overall I give it an 8/10. I’m a huge fan of the series so to see it as an anime is awesome.

2 Likes

Its hard to make a call off of one episode

4 Likes

Haha. You are right but I know what gonna happen next. I guess I should have stated that. And to be fair I said I was a huge fan.

If you have never read any of solo level, the anime will be good. I would recommend reading it , but if you don’t like reading just watch the new anime. I doubt they will leave certain things out so you will not be missing anything. Only thing that will be off is in the order in which they show things. But hey either way this is a win in my book.

4 Likes

Well I ment that more for me, I didnt read it so I can’t make a call off of just one

4 Likes

Updated a post. Lol. Bro what! Read it. I know you will. It’s really good.

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s a great thing, my wife is a big fan of the Manhwa. I think too that it looks great visually, shame the main thing didn’t make it to the first episode, but will be in the second. The cliffhanger in the first episode may push off people not familiar with the original piece, imo

3 Likes

Yeah that’s what I’m worried about. It was slow and being a new anime it may turn people away, the ending will hopefully persuade people to stay around and watch the second one.

3 Likes